Put RESURRECTION THROUGH CARNAGE On My iPod

I like Emetic, too.
Funny story...I totally was about to say "I wonder what happened to that Deltastorm guy", but I couldn't remember the exact name, so I went to some thread where I knew he posted in and found out it was you.

Damn you people who change your names! ;) All this time I thought you had left, haha. And for what it's worth, I don't mind the off-topic posts at all...but I do think the chronic smiley-face posts that people do (I guess to increase their post counts?) is really annoying. Nothing sucks more to think there is a new post in a thread only to see:

:)

I mean, seriously....can't you guys just put all of that in the random retard thread? Isn't that what it's for?

:)

Had no idea Belac was Deltastorm, haha

neither did i :lol:

haha, he left because Stefan bashes and spams everything that doesn't meet his random/retarded tastes in music, along with the fact it's not alwasy easy to hold a steady conversation here.

Emetic- "hey guys check out this new Hypocrisy, it's pretty awesome as most metalheads will attest to"
Stefan - "No u, it's not gotz the soul behind it!"
Stefan - "Souless!"
Stefan - ":)"
Stefan - "FUUUUUUU!!!"
Emetic -"anyone else heard it?"
Stefan - "Benighted!"
Random guy - "Yeah it was a pretty good album yada yada"
Stefan "Hyp-penistry"

*4 pages later*

Darkgift - "no u"
Hox - "NOOORWAAAY!!!!"

Might not be verbatim but it's close! lol

haha, he left because Stefan bashes and spams everything that doesn't meet his random/retarded tastes in music, along with the fact it's not alwasy easy to hold a steady conversation here.

Emetic- "hey guys check out this new Hypocrisy, it's pretty awesome as most metalheads will attest to"
Stefan - "Souless!"
Stefan - "FUUUUUUU!!!"
Stefan - "Benighted!"
Stefan "Hyp-penistry"

*4 pages later*

Darkgift - "no u"
Hox - "NOOORWAAAY!!!!"

lmao :lol:

Stefan - "Souless!"
Stefan - "FUUUUUUU!!!"
Stefan - "Benighted!"
Stefan "Hyp-penistry"

*4 pages later*

Darkgift - "no u"
Hox - "NOOORWAAAY!!!!"

if a person can't handle an argument without making a sob/whine letter and quitting on the interwebz, maybe he shouldn't be on the interwebz at all :)

Stefan - "Souless!"
Stefan - "FUUUUUUU!!!"
Stefan - "Benighted!"
Stefan "Hyp-penistry"

*4 pages later*

Darkgift - "no u"
Hox - "NOOORWAAAY!!!!"

Amazing. You, sir, win the internet.

if a person can't handle an argument without making a sob/whine letter and quitting on the interwebz, maybe he shouldn't be on the interwebz at all :)

Hello ladies,

off-topic post: It was never about Stefan, I actually get along with him fine even if he doesn't enjoy the music I do. What I couldn't get a handle on was most of the bashing that went down, even if most was sarcastic (it's hard to tell, you know.)

on-topic post: RTC pwns

;)