Puutarha Tonttu

Dikkie

Minä olen Narttu!
May 5, 2003
Brussels, Belgium
www.bulevardi.be
[ please read the text first ]

Hi, my name is Dikkie.
I'm a guy from Belgium. I'm a big fan of Children of Bodom. I saw them yesterday in Antwerp here in Belgium. The are sooooo good!

But i'm so obsessed by Finland. A year ago, i saw Nightwish live. I also like Stratovarius, Sinergy and Sonata Arctica etc...

I really love Finland, the culture, the nature, ... Someday, i'm coming to Finland as holliday or something! I have to go there someday!!

A few months ago i met a girl from internet. She was Finnish and Au Pair in Belgium. I met her once in Brussels and it was so fine. But now she's back in Finland and i have no contact with her anymore. :-(

I also wanted to learn Finnish in a school here. But there are no much schools where you can learn Finnish... And it cost 990 euro for 20 lessons of 1,5 hours. Too expensive to learn it. The only word i know is: "Puutarha Tonttu", what means: Garden Gnome.

So if some nice people want to chat with me @ MSN or something?
Or want to write intercultural letters on paper to each other? Could be so nice!

Thank you in advance!
Dikkie

Some people want to make this topic cross-cultural?
Ask some things about Belgium here? I ask about Finland?
Translations etc ;-)
Finnish ihmiset hallita joten ankara. Kas noin i-kirjain olen astuva jotta aterioida beglian kaakao

Maybe next year... or a year later... but someday, Dikkie will come to Finland!

Okay people...
Dikkie has bought a pocket book to learn finnish.
Want to go to Finland someday!!! Need to !!
So there was a very very funny page in that little book.
From Dutch to Finnish:

fins.jpg

:D

But if you ever come to Belgium, you also know what to say ey!

Btw, i'll be your guide in Brussels and other Belgian Cities if you ever come to this country. I only do this service for Bodomites ;-)