Pyramaze at BOA

fire_t

New Metal Member
Jul 16, 2006
Hey, just wanna congratulate Pyramaze on playing a fucking killer set at Bloodstock and a thanks for signing my Programme and Melancholy Beast CD. I think they have gained alot of new fans by playing at BOA. You need to come back to the UK soon

I was the guy with the face paint on and was up on my mates shoulders :headbang:

fire_t said:
Hey, just wanna congratulate Pyramaze on playing a fucking killer set at Bloodstock and a thanks for signing my Programme and Melancholy Beast CD. I think they have gained alot of new fans by playing at BOA. You need to come back to the UK soon

I was the guy with the face paint on and was up on my mates shoulders :headbang:

Hey buddy!

I remember you - thanks for your support.
I'm glad you liked the show, we surely appreciate the great response from
all of the people at the B.O.A. - you guys n' girls made us feel really welcome.
Thanks!!!

Michael.

:devil:

You guys sure were awesome...great way to open an awesome weekend!! I'm quite peeved I forgot to pick up your album...looks like I'll just have to order it now.

which reminds me, ill upload the Pictures of Pyramaze I took on Wednesday.

Was very keen to see the set even though I'd never really heard much before... had only been told good things about the guys and their musicthough. Was really impressed and stayed and watched the whole set (can sometimes be hard given that I've got other places to be)... will definitely make the effort to see another Pyramaze gig should they get out to the UK again or if they play somewhere easily accessible from here :)