Pyramaze interview on the OZZFEST FORUMS!

cool, nice interview...Pyramaze on Ozzfest, lol...now THAT would be nuttier than squirrel turds...but in a good way ;) But hey, I wouldn't have guessed Dragonforce to be on their tour, so ya never know.

MEGALOUD said:
I didn't say we would be playing oz fest ; ) but it seems to be working for
dragonforce!
I just can't stand all that Ozzfest represents. Greed being the number one reason. But dammit, if you did play I'd HAVE to go and then I would be a hypocrite!
Prog Power spread the word quite a bit, didn't it?

Now now now we don't compare the two... Cause we all know Lance King owns ZP, we all know Jonah owns Vadim... Mike owns Herman Li (especially in songwriting), Toke owns Sam, Niels owns Fred, and Morten owns Dave... Nuff said... But I would still like to see them together :kickass: .

:worship: Pyramaze

-Chad

I would love to play with Dragonforce around the world, it would allow our band to get in front of a ton of new powermetel fans that are hungry for our brand of metal.

Ozzfest, well, it would get us in front of a ton of new faces and allow us to do our thing and probably convert a lot of fans to our brand of music which in the long run would be good for us and good for our type of metal I think.
So though it is something that would be an incredible investment for any band, it would be something that could obviously give them some notice in the mainstream metal market.