CoB on "leaked" ozzfest line up...

goth_fiend said:
metallica @ ozzfest :lol:

wow i cant fucking wait :yuk: metallica was the worst show ive EVER seen ulrich brought his fucking 3 year old son to sit on his lap and bang on cymbals for the last two songs. it was an absolute waste of my life and the fucking 50+ dollar ticket price, cunts :hotjump:

TKOC-Guitfiddle said:
Well as much as I know, I am sure Bodom will play this show, there are about three fucking people in that band that would die to see Ozzy, but for their benefit they get to play at Ozzfest and see Ozzy at the same time.

But, if this is a rumour... Better luck next time??

No! Get them on THIS YEAR! I want them off the Wacken bill.

Enemy242 said:
haha that looks so fucking fake. A7X headlining over slayer? no one is that stupid, not even sharon.

If you've been to ozzfest you'd know that being the Headline for 2nd stage is actually alot better then most of the acts on mainstage because there's no seats so everyone can mosh properly. It's just a lot more fun over there. Infact, I think alot of bands prefer the second stage for this reason. I imagine if this wasn't fake Slayer would like that.

Also, most people are that stupid. Agrivated Fatfold are HUGE, because a lot of stupid people like them.

well black label society are apparently on the bill again, so this is fake...

and as for not changing the logo, the site is probably done (very poorly may i add) in frames, so they dont have to put the code for the side bar or the top on each page. it wouldnt even work on their message board unless it was in frames.

but the rest of it is bullshit...though disturbed are also on the fest this year...