Opeth on Ozzfest?

If Opeth play Ozzfest then whoopie doo... unless they change their sound on the new album towards the direction that is commonplace amongst OF bands, which they won't because Mikael hates Mallcore. But lets look at it in prespective. Opeh played Downlod because they could, did you kick up a fuss then? Nope. Next in line in popularity are: In Flames, Soilwork and Nightwish, TBH Dark Tranquillity proboally shift more records than Opeth, because MFN promoted the hell out of BWP but gave less to Damnation and Deliverance, hence most kiddies only own BWP (or Damnation if they're indy kids) and will dismiss all their other stuff as "unkew"... so why the fuck they'd play before IF, Soilwork or Nightwish is beyond me... even then I wouldn't loose respect for Nightwish if they played Ozz but since they hate Nu-metal too...

To those of you who will boycott Opeth if by a long shot they do play Ozzfest let me ask you this: did you boycott Darkthrone because they had colour in cover of Total Death...

NineFeetUnderground: Nor should you kid yourself in thinking that Opeth care about how many fans they have or how big an exposure they get (I hope you were just mad and made rash comments), they aren't pousers. If they play Ozzfest it will be a US tour to them and nothing else...

haggard: If you love Opeth that much then grin and bear the Pousers to see them... I would...

Baletempest said:
NineFeetUnderground: Nor should you kid yourself in thinking that Opeth care about how many fans they have or how big an exposure they get (I hope you were just mad and made rash comments), they aren't pousers. If they play Ozzfest it will be a US tour to them and nothing else...

uhh, duh? did you not read anything i said? youre making the same point i did.