Opeth, Lamb Of God, Gwar, Strapping Young Lad, Chimaira, Clutch+more-New 18 Band Tour

bwahaha! i like guys like that. at a recent concert, this huge redneck with an yngwie shirt on was pounding on top of the PA speaker he was standing directly in front of, screaming, "FUCK YEAH! BURN THIS FUCKING PLACE DOWN GUYS!" oh, and this was *between* songs, so it was kinda quiet. except for him. i dont know how the band kept from laughing.

dorian gray said:
"FUCK YEAH! BURN THIS FUCKING PLACE DOWN GUYS!" oh, and this was *between* songs, so it was kinda quiet. except for him.
:lol: that's fucking hilarious

Master: how is Studio 7? I've never been there but thinking of seeing Therion there in the summer. Graceland is small enough as it is...

Therion!! I'm totally there, if I get back from my summer trip soon enough. Studio 7 isn't exactly in the city, but it has a lot of parking! It's a thrust stage, very... long? venue, and you can practically touch the band from the front..... there is also an overhead balcony with a bar that looked like it would've had a nice view.

I wouldn't know, because the security guy didn't look too guilible....

absurd question of the day: do you Washington guys mountain bike? or at least know some guys that do?

jealous. not typical riding, but supposedly some of the best in the world. wet and slippery compared to here in TN - dry and rocky. anyway, i had to ask - never spoke to anyone from WA before.

dorian gray said:
bwahaha! i like guys like that. at a recent concert, this huge redneck with an yngwie shirt on was pounding on top of the PA speaker he was standing directly in front of, screaming, "FUCK YEAH! BURN THIS FUCKING PLACE DOWN GUYS!" oh, and this was *between* songs, so it was kinda quiet. except for him. i dont know how the band kept from laughing.
hahah...at the slayer show in november during slayer's set i look over at the guy on my right and notice his gf/wife/whatever is on her knees facing of him, head bobbing back and forth over his crotch...definitely a "wtf" moment, all of us around him were looking at each other like "is she.....she is, isn't she?"

030.jpg

dorian gray said:
theres always at least one incredibly annoying person at every concert. theyre funny though.

The strange thing is that if there's two, they cancel each other out. It's always the singular that's annoying.

This skinny fuck wearing a WWJD tshirt barges into the pit just before Astriaal started playing. He starts waving his arms around as if it were a Christian rock concert, and between songs yelling into the crowd "HELLO! I LOVE YOUR SATAN MUSIC!" and then running around for a few minutes before starting to wave his hands again. 'Course the cunt had no consideration for the fact that there were actualy people there, so he kept running into everyone. After a while people got sick of it and started throwing him around, and being a skinny fucker, he was like a ragdoll. Didnt phase him... took us more than half the set to get rid of him. Astriaal slayed.

Master_Debater said:
So where are you at, dorian? (besides Compton)
ahh...nashville actually. the compton thing is to throw people off my trail. dont tell anyone.
...and sorry for spamming up the thread. i just saw it was the three of us on at that time - me and the two washington dudes.

speaking of idiots, an entertaining idiot came into my work tonight. he was one of the stupid emo type kids, for some reason was wearing a hot pink baseball helmet, and was carrying around a megaphone. i was busy putting my order away, and i saw the megaphone, and i said to the kid "Sweet! you have a megaphone!" and he said through the megaphone "yeah, it's pretty cool" hahaha i was fucking cracking up.

then he was talking w.his friends and said some insult to one of his friends..and i was like "dude..you're the one wearing the pink helmet" all his friends were cracking up, and he's like..yeah but i'm wearing it cause...(forget what he said). then he was walking around the store using it, and everyone was pissed off, but i was fucking cracking up. then i was like dude i gotta use that, come outside. but before i went outside, i accidently dropped my cd walkman, so that sucked.

so i was going towards my car to get something and i turned the vol. on the megaphone all the way up and said "penis" then i laughed like butthead, then i said "Vagina". then this kid that works with me almost hit me with his car, so i called him a faggot, through the megaphone.

deliverance said:
speaking of idiots, an entertaining idiot came into my work tonight. he was one of the stupid emo type kids, for some reason was wearing a hot pink baseball helmet, and was carrying around a megaphone. i was busy putting my order away, and i saw the megaphone, and i said to the kid "Sweet! you have a megaphone!" and he said through the megaphone "yeah, it's pretty cool" hahaha i was fucking cracking up.

then he was talking w.his friends and said some insult to one of his friends..and i was like "dude..you're the one wearing the pink helmet" all his friends were cracking up, and he's like..yeah but i'm wearing it cause...(forget what he said). then he was walking around the store using it, and everyone was pissed off, but i was fucking cracking up. then i was like dude i gotta use that, come outside. but before i went outside, i accidently dropped my cd walkman, so that sucked.

so i was going towards my car to get something and i turned the vol. on the megaphone all the way up and said "penis" then i laughed like butthead, then i said "Vagina". then this kid that works with me almost hit me with his car, so i called him a faggot, through the megaphone.

I saw a megaphone before.