Opeth, Lamb Of God, Gwar, Strapping Young Lad, Chimaira, Clutch+more-New 18 Band Tour

Yo man i grew up with bluegrass, my dad is a huge fan, its not that bad, actually i would listen to Ricky Skaggs or fuckin Bill Monroe any day over anything popular. Most bluegrass musicians are damn fine at their instruments

All i know is ieven if u don't liike the other bands go and support Opeth for christ sakes....I for one will be going and screaming and moshing like a idiot for Opeth and SYL.

I actually have no problem with the fact that Opeth is playing with these bands. I gurantee you only one or two of them have heard Opeth before, so needless to say they'll be watching Opeth out of curiousity (unless they're in their buses, applying Maybelline). That's all it'll take for them to be blown away. Every single worthless hardcore/metalcore band will just be melted off the face of the planet.

Think about it, though: These pitiful bands will be on the bill regardless of whether or not Opeth is. There's nothing we can do about that. But if Opeth is on it, they'll be taking advantage of the Hot Topic community's worthlessness (All That Remains, Fear Before The March Of Flames) by sharing the money that these bands will be making either way. There's from an economical standpoint. One could also argue that money doesn't matter when the dignity of touring with bands that aren't a giant, smoldering pile of defecation is on the line...