Opeth, Lamb Of God, Gwar, Strapping Young Lad, Chimaira, Clutch+more-New 18 Band Tour

hahahah WAWA!!! I miss them so much, wawa is the r0x0rs!L!*@( But seriousy, im at school in boston, and they dont have anything that touches wawas up here. GO LANSDALE, PA!

The Evil Toucan said:
God fucking damnit. My ex-roommates are a couple of emo faux-artfags, and I'm sure they will be there seeing Norma Jean and Throwdown. These guys are seriously the biggest fucking tools you will ever meet. I mean they are fucking just horrific.

Great. Fucking great. A day I have long feared has come.

Let's face it, we all want Opeth to be successful, but we all are here because we feel that we are a part of something special. We 'get' Opeth whereas other people don't. We understand what is going on musically, or else we just dig it.

Now, get ready for a bunch of skinny, female-jean wearing, swoosh-haircut-sporting, fake, artificially depressed, stupid guys and girls who thinks they are so unique and misunderstood, but at best they are all just third-rate rehashes at what they do (photography or play guitar and whine). Get ready for these guys to tell you how great Opeth is, and how they really like the new direction they are taking with this new album.

Emo and hardcore is the worst shit ever. It's music for people who want to be artists or musicians, but can't quite cut it. They think they can, but they remain blissfully obnoxious in their never-ending ignorance manifested in the 'scene'.

Opeth and Strapping Young Lad are the antitheses of this type of shit. They are what they are, fuck all the bullshit.

Hopefully they will make an ass-raping amount of money on this tour, and maybe co-headline later for Opeth's new one and Alien. Devin and Mikael together would fucking own all. I'm all for the guys making money, but AFAIK they are making it now and in a very, very selfish way I'd like to still enjoy 'my' Opeth and 'my' Devin Townsend Band and 'my' SYL and know that I and the people on this forum, but not the indy art emo-scene fags fucking 'get it.'

Dude, just be glad you don't live with those tools anymore. Sheesh, I don't know how you put up with it for as long as you did. I dunno if you noticed at the Opeth show in Charlotte but some mouth breathing biatch kept kvetching about, "I hate people who take up the front of the stage and don't get into the show." I was going to open my mouth and put her in her place but I noticed the Devil Driver shirt and realized that it was utterly pointless. Besides, Bill did my dirty work for me. I know you had to notice the steady influx of mall goths from the show at Ziggy's to the one at Tremont. I think that comment that dyke in the Nirvana shirt made about Opeth will prove she's just another trendwhore if I ever catch her sporting the new Opeth tour shirt. I was just thinking that there might be a group guys at the SYL concert like Ben and Drew or at the next Opeth concert ruining part of the experience with their dickless prattling and complaining. If I'm going to drive all the way to Fayetteville I don't want to have to put up with a crowd of people like your former roommates while I'm trying to enjoy my f'n show. Maybe Dev will rip some of the Ben and Drew clones a new one, eh?

cthulufhtagn said:
deliverance you just almost made me smile, quite a fucking accomplishment right now...what the fuck is wawa, enlighten those of us from the left coast

hahahaha wow, when did luciana say that quote in your sig? that rules.

Wawa is a chain of little convenience sized food markets, only in 5 states on the East Coast. Most of the stuff we sell is really expensive, but the company is so rich, it's fucking unreal. Most people know us for our coffee, and most come to the store for that.

browse, http://wawa.com/ haha

deliverance said:
hahahaha wow, when did luciana say that quote in your sig? that rules.
i know! http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3646331&postcount=118
i love you luz :wave:

edit: hmm, wawa looks like just another convenience store to me...i guess it's one of those things you just have to grow up with :p , i can't even think of an equivalent out here...in-n-out, it's like in-n-out haha, fuck i've missed that since i'm going to school in portland and the nearest one is hours away :cry:

oh that's for the new Kenya A (Kenya being an African country, and zebras being found in Africa LOLZ!) flavor we have..I agree it's pretty queer looking. But rest assured that I expressed my opinion on it to fellow co-workers haha.

I wanted desperatly to be a hippie. Till I found out how much they stank from
no baths. neeeeaaaasssstttttyyyy!!! eech! :puke: