Sounds of the Underground Line-Up

Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Hello guys,

I was looking for the line up of sounds of the Underground tour (main stage and side stage) for a while including in this forum without any luck. But today, I found this:

Confirmed acts for the Sounds Of The Underground Tour 2005 are as follows:

Main Stage:

01. Lamb Of God (headliner)
02. Clutch
03. Opeth
04. Poison The Well
05. From Autumn To Ashes
06. Unearth
07. Chimaira

Side Stage:

01. Gwar (headliner)
02. Norma Jean
03. Every Time I Die
04. Strapping Young Lad
05. Throwdown
06. All That Remains
07. High On Fire
08. Devildriver
09. A Life Once Lost

Read more at BW&BK website.

They are with shitty bands now because they're on a shitty label! I am just going to wait for Opeth to do their real tour so I don't have to waste money to sit through shit while waiting for Opeth to play!

<crimson> said:
chillax dude, rahan maybe just heard about it, he's been in hiding devising plans for new polls.

Bwahaha ... he's a funny dude this one ... :err:

No, actually I bought my ticket the same week the Montreal show was announced.

What I didn't know, (and sorry since looks like everyone here did) is which band were to be on the main stage and in which order of appearance and same thing for the side stage.

This usually is good information to know when you're trying to plan your day at the festival.

Roger now.
Over.

:kickass:

I'm actually slightly considering going now that they're supposed to play some new material, heh. But chances are I'll pass it up anyways....
I also wonder if that means we'll be listening to live boot versions of a few new songs several months before we hear the album; that's going to be weird.

R0l0 said:
I also wonder if that means we'll be listening to live boot versions of a few new songs several months before we hear the album; that's going to be weird.

well tour starts the very end of june, so live mp3s may be avail. early july. new record early sept. the latest. 2 months..i'd rather just wait and hear the studio versions, and not taint my view on new tracks by shit quality live mp3s.