Opeth on Roadrunner?

Sorry...I couldn't resist...

deathbearer said:
you can not gramatically spell

And you can't spell "grammatically"...

deathbearer said:
whe you spell Leper like Dis YO;T3hLep4rAffinity =total mall core, nu metal, rap listening kid. LMAO. That is so unmetal to spell like that Leper.

'Whe'? That is so "unmetal" to spell like that, deathbearer!

deathbearer said:
What are doing here?
Can a mod get rid of this flaming kid, and delsional Mastodon fan boys.

I'm assuming you meant "What are you doing here?" And while we are on the topic of shitty spelling, "delsional" is not a word...

I think what I'm getting at here, just in case you attempt to miss the point, is that people who live in glass houses had better damn well not be throwing stones!

deathbearer said:
T3hLep4rAffinity said:
You're fucking retarded.[/QUOTE
Ahaha, you like Mastodon. YOU'RE retarded. It's obvious you can not gramatically spell, and are not old enough to drink a beer. you're a nub. Necrophagist owns your mall core, lmao.
Further proof you are mall core and like crap muzac, whe you spell Leper like Dis YO;T3hLep4rAffinity =total mall core, nu metal, rap listening kid. LMAO. That is so unmetal to spell like that Leper. You're a KID, grow up!
What are doing here?
Can a mod get rid of this flaming kid, and delsional Mastodon fan boys. This is NOt a Mastodon forum, this is an Opeth forum, send your kisses and fanboyism to Mastodon's forum. They'll have one soon. Now that they are signed to Warner, they can afford a forum and some coke too.

1. Actually, I made TehLeperAffinity originally (because it's my AIM name) and I used an email I couldn't get into, so I made this name like 2 minutes later because I didn't see the option where you can change the email. I think it looks retarded but I don't care.

2. When did I ever say ANYTHING about Mastodon?

3. The only rap I have is 50 cent and Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz (2 songs).

4. You're fucking retarded, I hope your whole post is a joke.

*EDIT* I hope it's not a joke.

T3hLep4rAffinity said:
deathbearer said:
1. Actually, I made TehLeperAffinity originally (because it's my AIM name) and I used an email I couldn't get into, so I made this name like 2 minutes later because I didn't see the option where you can change the email. I think it looks retarded but I don't care.

You are joke to the metal scene. All you kids just joined the forum in 2004?!
Please I've been on this forum for a while ands nubs like you didn't exist.
Please go listen to your mall core and as "teh" is mall core lingo.
enough of you kids, I'm going to drink, be merry and enjoy Behemoth tonight.
do you kids have Id to get into a bar. I've reported your post Leper. The SN Leper is taken btw, by some of us older posters.
Enjoy being ratted out and your nu metal, lol.

NeverIsForever said:
Sorry...I couldn't resist...

And you can't spell "grammatically"...

'Whe'? That is so "unmetal" to spell like that, deathbearer!

I'm assuming you meant "What are you doing here?" And while we are on the topic of shitty spelling, "delsional" is not a word...

I think what I'm getting at here, just in case you attempt to miss the point, is that people who live in glass houses had better damn well not be throwing stones!
Spell correctly not intentionally incorrectly. i've been on this forum for about 3 and half years. You jumped on the bandwagon after seeing Soilwork, lmao, on a nu metal bill.
Gotta go see a show.

deathbearer said:
You are joke to the metal scene. All you kids just joined the forum in 2004?!
Please I've been on this forum for a while ands nubs like you didn't exist.
Please go listen to your mall core and as "teh" is mall core lingo.
enough of you kids, I'm going to drink, be merry and enjoy Behemoth tonight.
do you kids have Id to get into a bar. I've reported your post Leper. The SN Leper is taken btw, by some of us older posters.
Enjoy being ratted out and your nu metal, lol.

Yeah_STFU.jpg

T3hLep4rAffinity said:
deathbearer said:

50 cent, rotflmao. this is commic relief. Well if you ever need some mp3's of some decent BANDS let me know. NO 50 cent though, geez, I'll take some old Public Enemy over 50 cent any day.
LMAO, AHHAHH.
On the Lamentations DVD Mike said the first song he ever wrote was "I hate hip hop".
I gotta go to a show, I can't read this kids posts anymore, no more Retards Attempting Poetry Rap crap, ok?
This is a METAL forum. Geez.
I'm puking at the mere thought of some kid who listens to 50 cent on an opeth forum. What has this world come to. :sniffle:
Opeth signing to Roadrunner, Mastodon to warner, this is Armegeddon.
This is horrid, I knew this day would come. Well i'm going to enjoy my beer, and drink to the nubs on the opeth forum who are not old enough to drink.
Yo, it's 50 cent busting a mad sag fo eva yo.

T3hLep4rAffinity said:
LOL U MUZT LISZTNE 2 KILEWWSICTCH ENGAGEE U METELKORE FAG OK
Yo catch Opeth on tour with KSE. ok, yo like datz the shiznit yo.
No thanks, i've seen kSE and I was bored. I must go and cry now that KSE fans are annoying me, lol. I'm sure yo to can see KSE on the Soundz of deh Underground tour YO.

deathbearer said:
Spell correctly not intentionally incorrectly. i've been on this forum for about 3 and half years. You jumped on the bandwagon after seeing Soilwork, lmao, on a nu metal bill.
Gotta go see a show.
I'm going to drink, be merry and enjoy Behemoth tonight.
:lol:

DAMN i called it. oh man, i shall bow to your 1337 forum seniority. omgz, i am but a peon compared to your 3.5 years of wasted life. :worship:

... get a life.

Silent Song said:
:lol:

DAMN i called it. oh man, i shall bow to your 1337 forum seniority. omgz, i am but a peon compared to your 3.5 years of wasted life. :worship:

... get a life.

This is one topic that I agree with you on.

This is -in my opinion- a very cheap and by far the shittiest argument ever.
Yes, I've joined this forum in 2004 because:

1-I didn't know of its existence until M.López invited me to join it.
2-Internet wasn't important for me but it seemed to me pretty interesting to join a group of people who share similar music tastes to mine, and because I wanted to improve my english 'skills', so to speak.
3-I don't have Internet in my house either,for what I have to spend money using internet coffees. Which sometimes sucks.

Fuck... I should've joined this forum in 1990, thereby I'd gain more respect in this forum. :erk:
Oh yeah, that's soooooo kvlt.

deathbearer said:
T3hLep4rAffinity said:
You are joke to the metal scene. All you kids just joined the forum in 2004?!Please I've been on this forum for a while ands nubs like you didn't exist.

Let me start this by saying I do not usually join forums or post on message boards because I try to keep my views to myself. However, I do read posts from time to time to see if there is any news about bands I like, games, etc..
Now, after having read through the thread here I decided I couldn't keep silent about the apalling intolerence and elitist attitude displayed by an alarming number of the users here. I cannot believe the complete lack of respect for other peoples musical tastes when they don't happen to coincide with your own. Does the fact that I happen to think Faith No More is the greatest band ever make me any less of an Opeth fan or any less of a metal fan? I certainly don't think so. Just because someone else on here may like Mastodon, 50 Cent, or God save us all, Linkin Park, does not mean that you are a bigger, "trooer" fan.
It makes me sad to see some of this forum's users taking something like music, which is typically held to be a univeral unifier of people, and using it to project a 'holier than thou' attitude. When you take an elitist, intolerent stance like the one displayed here and move it to topics like religion, politics, etc..., you get all the problems the world has today.
I have only been listening to Opeth and other European bands for about five years now, since I was 23. Where I am from in the U.S. music like this is hard to come by. I was lucky enough to meet someone who introduced me to bands like Opeth, Katatonia, Amorphis... but you know what? Faith No More still rules.
You know what else? I had never heard Darkane before tonight. They rule too.
Open your minds people. Respect yourselves and others... AND their opinions.

man i don't remember deathbearer being so utterly retarded...i think somebody's 10-year-old cousin was fucking around on the computer...

either that or get a fucking life, db, you make me sick

deathbearer said:
Gotta go see a show.

deathbearer said:
commic relief

As I said before, when you can spell correctly yourself, you can talk about other people's spelling. And when you can't (as is obvious in your case) then don't.

What exactly is your problem with people under 21 on this forum? Maybe I'm not old enough to drink, but I do know that there's only one 'm' in the word 'comic,' which is apparently more than you can say. So being able to drink makes you...what, exactly?

I would think that an intelligent person would be concerned if there WEREN'T any teens on this forum, because that would indicate that the kids of today are neglecting to appreciate the value of bands like Opeth in favor of more commercialized "nu metal" and "mall core." If you want to bash fans of those bands, go find people who (gasp) ACTUALLY ARE. But based on what you've posted thus far, I think that assuming you're an intelligent person may be giving you just a little too much credit.

By the way, I never said word one about Soilwork. I don't know where you came up with that, but if you want to insult me, at least do us both the favor of thinking up something more original than "nu metal." It makes you sound both elitist AND ignorant, as you know absolutely nothing about what bands I do or don't listen to.

Grim27 said:
Let me start this by saying I do not usually join forums or post on message boards because I try to keep my views to myself. However, I do read posts from time to time to see if there is any news about bands I like, games, etc..
Now, after having read through the thread here I decided I couldn't keep silent about the apalling intolerence and elitist attitude displayed by an alarming number of the users here. I cannot believe the complete lack of respect for other peoples musical tastes when they don't happen to coincide with your own. Does the fact that I happen to think Faith No More is the greatest band ever make me any less of an Opeth fan or any less of a metal fan? I certainly don't think so. Just because someone else on here may like Mastodon, 50 Cent, or God save us all, Linkin Park, does not mean that you are a bigger, "trooer" fan.
It makes me sad to see some of this forum's users taking something like music, which is typically held to be a univeral unifier of people, and using it to project a 'holier than thou' attitude. When you take an elitist, intolerent stance like the one displayed here and move it to topics like religion, politics, etc..., you get all the problems the world has today.
I have only been listening to Opeth and other European bands for about five years now, since I was 23. Where I am from in the U.S. music like this is hard to come by. I was lucky enough to meet someone who introduced me to bands like Opeth, Katatonia, Amorphis... but you know what? Faith No More still rules.
You know what else? I had never heard Darkane before tonight. They rule too.
Open your minds people. Respect yourselves and others... AND their opinions.
Let me clarify here. I could give two dookies what YOU listen to. The one thing that unites us ALL in this forum is that one time or another (perhaps still) we enjoy OPETH. I still do enjoy Opeth from time to time if i'm in the mood.
I simply stated that I. , I don't enjoy the music of Mastodon as much as others.
That is my opinion, and here in the USA I'm entitled to it. I got flamed by some fan boy.
I certainly am not trying to offend someones taste, good or bad.
Why can't you guys read the post without prejudice?
I was NOT telling someone WHAT or WHOM to listen to. So cut the crap.
This is not a Mastodon forum and everyone is entitled to listen to whatever they want. I have freinds that listen to folk, classical, jazz and get along with them fine.
It's just that one guy that flamed me because I'm NOT into Mastodon and he's been reported. I've been on this forum for years, have expressed my opinion, and NEVER had a problem.
WHAT IS UP HERE?
I can elbaborate on why I don't like Mastodon, but I don't need to flamed for liking something else.
Do you understand?
I'm sure the guys in Mastodon are super cool, I'm just not into thier music. At least one other person on this thread feels the same way.
I don't need to be flamed for not conforming to someone elses tastes. Here I'll find the post, and show it to you, in terms of the arrogance if this Mastodon fanboy compared to my post.
Don't flame me, becuase really, you don't want to do that.
BTW, if the King diamond, Nile, Black Dahlia Murder, Behemoth tour rolls your WAY, I say see it if you can. GREAT SHOW by all the bands.

Luz said:
This is -in my opinion- a very cheap and by far the shittiest argument ever.
Yes, I've joined this forum in 2004 because:

1-I didn't know of its existence until M.López invited me to join it.
2-Internet wasn't important for me but it seemed to me pretty interesting to join a group of people who share similar music tastes to mine, and because I wanted to improve my english 'skills', so to speak.
3-I don't have Internet in my house either,for what I have to spend money using internet coffees. Which sometimes sucks.

Fuck... I should've joined this forum in 1990, thereby I'd gain more respect in this forum. :erk:
Oh yeah, that's soooooo kvlt.
Luz said:
This forum existed in 2001. I joined in 2001, forgot my sn and pw, and rejoined in 2002 to current. amoungst the other forums on this site.