Opeth on Roadrunner?

Luz said:
^Also, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Alchemist, Dying Fetus, Suffocation, Regurgitate, Incantation, Carnal Forge, Napalm Death, Gorerotted, Amorphis, God Macabre, Incantation, Nasum ...among others. :headbang:
Carnal Forge is cool. Great riffs.

Luz said:
:lol: Brian, you need a hug.
I'll PM you to suggest some albums...
Which Suffocation's record did you listen? Could be Pierced from Within?

yeah, i could use a hug, i haven't had female physical contact in fucking ages, it's so depressing, heh. i'm going to explode soon.

the suffoc. album i heard was 'effigy of the forgotten,', but only listened once.

Relapse has always been a good major indie and distro. Willowtip aint that shappy either. While Mastadon's Levathian has an interesting concept and art work, Mastadon leave alot to be desired musically, compared to Necrophagist or Suffocation. BTW, Mastadon have signed to a major label Warner music group a few weeks ago.
Death and black metal bands don't get signed or last to long on major's and like opeth, Mastadon are pretty accesible underground metal for the masses. lol.

Trey Parker said:
why do you need it? shit im not good enough for you? god i hate you :yell:

wow, why did you edit my user name? haha faggot.

well, you can suck a good dick, but sometimes i just need a good hug, ya know Geig? no hard feelings, i don't h8 you..sorry to see that PM you sent :(

deathbearer said:
Relapse has always been a good major indie and distro. Willowtip aint that shappy either. While Mastadon's Levathian has an interesting concept and art work, Mastadon leave alot to be desired musically, compared to Necrophagist or Suffocation. BTW, Mastadon have signed to a mjot labrl Warner music group a few weeks ago.
Death and black metal bands don't get signed or last to long on major's and like opeth, Mastadon are pretty accesible underground metal for the masses. lol.

Dumbass. 1.) Learn to spell. 2.) Learn to check your facts. 3.) Learn to appreciate music.

Alternative 3 said:
haha wtf is it? Ill remember i for next time haha I thought i was pretty up on this kinda shit, but i guess a donkey punch isnt enough these days.

It's pretty simple...you're laying down, the girl gets on top, but facing your feet. According to the ladies, the angle is apparently better for hitting the sweet spot.

For added pleasure, have her grab your big toe when you bust. It's a pressure point. it rocks.

cthulufhtagn said:
anagramical suggestion: hardgag
i liked this. thats why cthulu is my number one favorite poster. tied with haggard. and then theres deliverance and decadent, of course, and.....