Ghost Reveries release date(confirmed by roadrunner)

Mmmm... this is possibly where I become a hypocrite.

I am against downloading just about all the time unless it is officially endorsed (for example, provided by the band website or label website).

I have had the leaked track played to me and I am not in a particular rush to hear that recording again, the quality was just so poor. It would almost have been better quality playing as a ringtone on my mobile phone.

If it is leaked, I know that someone will pass me a burned copy. I will listen to it without a doubt...

... simply because I always enjoy gigs more if I have had a chance to familiarise myself with the material a little before hand.

If anything, I would prefer the tour to start a couple of weeks later than it does as we only have a few days to listen before we head out to the live show.

The thing is, I still do not have enough faith in human nature to believe that many of the people that download will actually buy the product as well...

I too will succumb to the temptation that is downloading. But I WILL buy this album asap. I doubt the local best buy will carry it since they have is the copy of Blackwater Park and Damnation that has been sitting there for at least a year. So i'll have to find a cheep place online that would sell it.

Any one have any suggestions as to where it would be cheepest?

fit4130 said:
I too will succumb to the temptation that is downloading. But I WILL buy this album asap. I doubt the local best buy will carry it since they have is the copy of Blackwater Park and Damnation that has been sitting there for at least a year. So i'll have to find a cheep place online that would sell it.

Any one have any suggestions as to where it would be cheepest?

Actually, your local Best Buy will be very likely to have it -- that's why Opeth chose RoadRunner.