Q for Andy. Peavey Triple XXX

Hey JAmes nice CLips you did! MAn i can never imagine playing along with drum tracks from a loop! Hey did you use the same settings of the POP metal with the Mr. JAb maxon clip? By the way are the settings form your previous post in o'clock or ?

Thanks!!

thanks man, loops? those are programmed drums done in fruity loops ;)

the pop metal clip was the crunch channel with the tight button engaged, the jbmaxon one was the ultra channel with the loose button engaged.

Fruity Loops eh? I used FL on my first couple of albums but kind of lost interest in it. What are you using for your sample collection? Your kit sounded really good. So did the guitars btw. I'm jealous of your recording ability. You said those tunes were all recorded with a 57? what mic pre? where was your mic pointed and how far from the speaker was it? hope that's not too many questions ;)

yeah fruity loops isn't great but can run on almost any shit pc without freezing, I'm upgrading so will finally be able to use battery soon.

the drum samples are from a top of the line dw kit tracked in a huge room here in nz thru a neve desk and then straight to tape. (multi-sampled of course)

pre was old drawmer tube compressor. and the 57 was pointed just off center about an inch off the grill.