Queen

Sonnenritter

Jul 31, 2002
Appalachia
www.myspace.com
Just wondering, does anybody enjoy Queen as much as myself? And don't give me a bunch of "FUCKING FAG" trash either. I'm not too fond of homosexuality, but when you sing as good as Freddy, it doesn't mean a god damn thing.

Queen were good yeah. Their old metal stuff was cool, but it was a shame they went mainstream.

Liar, Son and Daugher, and Stone Cold Crazy are damn good songs.

My mom was a pretty big fan of them, but I never really liked them. Not so long ago I heard "Killer queen" on the radio and I had goose bumps all over because of Freddy Mercury's voice!! He sings goddamn great on that track!! I have now bought "Sheer heart attack", but haven't heard the record yet (I have approx. 100 records I have to listen to). I've found out that "The show must go on" also is cool. Freddy also sings quite alright on "Radio ga ga" and "A kind of magic" although, the tracks are just mediocre 80's shit IMO.
Queen were good yeah. Their old metal stuff was cool, but it was a shame they went mainstream.
Do you mean in the 80's? I think 99.9% of stuff that was good in the 70's went crappy in the 80's. The P-Funk stuff was the best funk shit to come out of the 70's IMO, but the stuff from the 80's is pretty poor and that's dispite the fact that George Clinton never really followed any rules or other dictations of the music bizness. When everything went disco in the late 70's he and the rest of the P-Funk mob were still funky!

Their first few albums were the metal ones, from what I have heard of them.

Not sure about any of the others.

The ones with the songs I said are damn good.