Queensryche to open for Judas Priest

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
not a very good fit... 2 different music styles and fans... might be clashes among them... QR is very light music wise compared to JP...

...only "light" if you only listen to Q2k & Tribe...

wdiv said:
...only "light" if you only listen to Q2k & Tribe...

I always considered them light from Operation Mindcrime and on... anything before that they were considered JP wannabe's... but nonetheless I just think its not a very good fit... Silent Lucidity/Jet City Woman/I Don't Believe in Love one hour then You Got Another Thing Coming/Breaking the Law/Some Heads are Gonna Roll/Hell Bent for Leather the next hour?? ... :yuk: Difficult to choose what band would make a good fit for a opener... perhaps a thrash band like Exodus? or Motorhead? or perhaps even Danzig.... <shrugs> ....

We've seen tours like this before.... Halford, Queensryche, and Maiden... Motorhead, Dio, and Maiden. How bout opening the doors to some European younger talent or just bands that haven't quite broken through yet? Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, Stratovarius, Blind Guardian, Mercenary... I can name millions more. I hope they do that for a third band. I would not complain if the tour is Dio, Queensryche, and Priest but I really wanna see a newer band not many people know get taken out on this tour.

TheGraveDigger said:
We've seen tours like this before.... Halford, Queensryche, and Maiden... Motorhead, Dio, and Maiden. How bout opening the doors to some European younger talent or just bands that haven't quite broken through yet? Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, Stratovarius, Blind Guardian, Mercenary... I can name millions more. I hope they do that for a third band. I would not complain if the tour is Dio, Queensryche, and Priest but I really wanna see a newer band not many people know get taken out on this tour.

Yeah i wouldnt mind seeing Dimmu... i like their music alot ...

Wyvern said:
I usually complaint because I can't attend any concert being stranded in the third world.

But you got that 3rd world weather...It's snowing here again, brrrrrrrrrrr....
Going to see Kreator Friday, Masterplan & Circle2Circle in a few weeks, than Jon Oliva, and somewhere in between Skew siskin and, and, and ... :loco:

Queensryche, mmm , I wonder if they fit that Priest bill... don't think so, I'd rather see a great new CD and headline tour for QR...

Griffin- said:
Judas Priest should open for Manilla Road! :D

:headbang: <3

EDIT: And to the guy calling Jag Panzer cheesy: Suck it. Paradise Lost used to be allright, but now they're faggotous gothic nonsense, now THAT is cheesy.