Queensryche UK tour

Thought the 2nd half went quite quickly myself, must have been the height of the balcony getting to me. Ed did look a bit bored right at the end of All The Promises and admittedly the atmosphere wasn't the best, which I would have to put down to the all-seating (and the balcony was only a quarter full)

Wasn't me, I was dressed in ProgPowerUK06 shirt and blue jeans

Well I went along to Southampton last night, and usual sound problems at the Guildhall not withstanding here's what I thought.

Overall a pretty good show....clearly I was much more familiar with OM I rather than II and I think that did hamper my enjoyment of the 2nd half of the show a little. Yes, the band didn't move around much but I guess that with it being a theatrical style performance they had to make sure they didn't take away anything from Geoff and the rest of the actors.

I thought Geoff was in fine voice, although can't quite get up to those glorious high notes in some of the older material. I suspect that many of the "backing vocals" were "flown in" from hard disk...but that's not unusual these days particularly in with the "show" element here.

Nice to hear Jet City Woman and Empire in the encores...although I'm sure we would all have had our suggestions for other encore tracks.

Overall a good night....next up in Southampton....Alice Cooper...then Scorpions....then Motorhead/Saxon!

Well I went along to Southampton last night, and usual sound problems at the Guildhall not withstanding here's what I thought.

Overall a pretty good show....clearly I was much more familiar with OM I rather than II and I think that did hamper my enjoyment of the 2nd half of the show a little. Yes, the band didn't move around much but I guess that with it being a theatrical style performance they had to make sure they didn't take away anything from Geoff and the rest of the actors.

I thought Geoff was in fine voice, although can't quite get up to those glorious high notes in some of the older material. I suspect that many of the "backing vocals" were "flown in" from hard disk...but that's not unusual these days particularly in with the "show" element here.

Nice to hear Jet City Woman and Empire in the encores...although I'm sure we would all have had our suggestions for other encore tracks.

Overall a good night....next up in Southampton....Alice Cooper...then Scorpions....then Motorhead/Saxon!

Damn! i missed a good night then Steve? Unfortunately Devon to Soton would have been a bit of a drive lol.. hopefully will make the next shows dan Sath... :lol: