Query about keyboards

After seeing Metallica and Within Temptations efforts with the whole orchestra thing, I'd definately be up for Turisas doing it!!!

Along with full scale battle re-enactments
A full size viking ship
and playing Jarisleif right at the end of the set by which point Warlord is genuinely that drunk he doesn't have to pretend in the lai lai bit...

okay, so maybe just the orchestra

guess that would be pretty much expensive aswell, so you rather start saving up for helping them out with money *laughing*

guess that would be pretty much expensive aswell, so you rather start saving up for helping them out with money *laughing*

hmm, well i'm a horn player, so i'll do that for free... i'm sure we've got a few other instruments players here that will donate their services. As for the battle re-enactment, just get the forum to join in. The viking ship... by that time we should have our epic longship built so they could borrow that. and the getting warlord drunk, now why do i get the feeling there's more than a few ladies on here willing to donate money to that mission hahahaha

hmm, well i'm a horn player, so i'll do that for free... i'm sure we've got a few other instruments players here that will donate their services.
dont know how good you are, but i guess professionaly would make it sound better LOL

and the getting warlord drunk, now why do i get the feeling there's more than a few ladies on here willing to donate money to that mission hahahaha
lol, I rather spend the money on getting ME drunk XD