Question about Demon of the Fall intro..

6Arch6Enemy6

There is no god.
Jun 21, 2002
Dicksmack, PA
When you reverse the intro of "Demon of the Fall" to play forward.. what is Mikael screaming there? I tried to listen to it a couple of times.. but couldn't make anything out of it.. does anyone know?

well.. while i'm here.. does anyone know what's being said in the background of "The Funeral Portait" around 7:04-7:17 (behind "and you are just like them all.." )??

thanks.

If you reverse it and speed it up it sounds like a clip from another song. You can hear a drum beat and a chord progression and the growling sounds like singing that way.
Otherwise, it just sounds like he's saying "No, you fucking bitch" with some muffled crap in the background.

This board is crap when it comes down to this.

Mind you,I have no idea 6AE6.

That's "Silent dance with death" Constictor. And that line can be found in the lyrics too. And it's not reversed.

Fidel Castrato said:
If you reverse it and speed it up it sounds like a clip from another song. You can hear a drum beat and a chord progression and the growling sounds like singing that way.
Otherwise, it just sounds like he's saying "No, you fucking bitch" with some muffled crap in the background.

oh yeah? I'll have to speed it up when i get home.

I just always thought he screamed "Now, you fucking diiiiiiiiie"

Yeah just wondering. Well I guess most of us post a thread that's either been discussed to death or is found stupid by the regulars. At least I posted about the Still Life story which didn't get me flamed that much. :p

EDIT: Hell,I don't know about the reversed thing,but the "Now you fucking die" thing sounds pretty cool. I never realized that before.

If you want it to hear something bad enough... I just thought it was Mike growling and they played some effect on it.