Question about demos and stuff

Kajor

seriously brain-damaged
Hi. First, i want to say that you guys rock!!!!.

ok... i have read in metal-archives.com that you have one demo and one ep before the album "zero hour". i was listening them... and it sounds nothing like the zero hour band i know... at all!!!!!!

i wonder if this is just a name coincidence...?

what are some of the song titles, cause it just might be the Zero Hour you know. They did produce a CD before their S/T Debut but the guys hate it and pretty much pretend like it doesnt exist. Not many made it out to the public. I am sure Jay and Troy still have boxes and boxes of them unless they melted them down or are using them as drink coasters....LOL. And NO I wouldnt even try asking them for one. Like I said they will tell ya there is no such thing.....haha.

I still think its a pretty good CD nothing like they are now but still a whole shitload better than alot of the crap you hear on the radio and whatnot.

Bob 'Buddah'

Zero Hour - The Image Of Man
tracklist:
1. The Image Of Man
2. I'll Never Forget
3. In Shackles Of The Human Skin
4. One Of The Living

it seems on this one, that a girl sings..... or it's a dude with a very girly
voice...

Zero Hour - Demo 2001
tracklist:
1. To Live Forever
2. The Truth
3. Give Love A Chance
4. I Need You
5. Wonderland
6. Future's Gone Away
7. Struggle To Survive
8. For The Rest Of Our Lives

this one is more heavy metal oriented, but still not the zero hour band i know...

Kajor said:
Zero Hour - The Image Of Man
tracklist:
1. The Image Of Man
2. I'll Never Forget
3. In Shackles Of The Human Skin
4. One Of The Living

it seems on this one, that a girl sings..... or it's a dude with a very girly
voice...

**Nope this is not the Zero Hour you know.

Zero Hour - Demo 2001
tracklist:
1. To Live Forever
2. The Truth
3. Give Love A Chance
4. I Need You
5. Wonderland
6. Future's Gone Away
7. Struggle To Survive
8. For The Rest Of Our Lives

this one is more heavy metal oriented, but still not the zero hour band i know...

**This is indeed the Zero Hour you that you know. Jay, Troy and Mikey along with a 2nd guitarist and a different singer.

Bob 'Buddah'

I have the songs "Future's Gone AWay" and "To Live Forever" downloaded. The vocals are definitely not up to professional standards. There are really good parts to the vox, but overall, not so strong. The music is really good, just not as intense, at least on these two songs as you know the other ZH. I will keep these mp3's on my computer for the sake of history. Otherwise I would delete them, if I did not like the guys so much. Sometimes, having a reference point for a groups progress is priceless.

I couldn't agree with you more 97reb lol.

That was over 12 years ago and our direction wasn't set at all. I could go into it further but all I can say is that's a CD I'd like to forget.

YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun/ZH

Hmmm...how many of these tapes were released? What is this?

zh.jpg

I think this is the one with the girl singing, right?