Question about Orphaned Land's near decade long break...

Thats awesome, I'm hoping to have some sort of creative breakthrough myself...real life makes it hard though. I must say that you guys made a good choice by signing on with Century Media (or they made a good choice by signing you), because they have a certain amount of distribution power here in the United States that other metal record labels don't have just yet. I work in a music store here in Houston and while your albums are not physically in most stores here, it can be easily ordered.

ANGEL of light said:
i think this is the description of great determination. OPRHANED LAND rules!

Couldn't agree more, and I've gained respect for CM after reading that they signed OL and held on to their contract even though they had nothing to release for more than five years...there's a sign of commitment to an artist. Speaking of CM, have there been any talks about them rereleasing the first two albums?

eh whats the point - you can order them through the main orphaned land website anyway. I mean, it might be good for the band to actually have these albums easily available for fans worldwide, but they probably need to concentrate resources on Mabool and future albums. Doesn't re-releasing albums from another record contract/company cost alot of $$$$?