Hello Orphaned

Pompan

New Metal Member
Aug 12, 2005
I'm realy hoping members of Orphaned Land will read this message.

My name is Asaf Pompan and I Leave in Israel.
I would like to direct Orphaned Land's attention to the fact that in their concerts in Israel the soundman is realy SCREWING-UP.
I've been in three concerts already - one in Haifa and two in Tel Aviv - and I went out of the concerts disappointed from the sound, But very enthusiested from singing, watching and FOGOing.
There is no balance between the band members- when Kobi sings with Shlomit he can be hardly heard, Eden with the keyboard is hardly heard and when he does it's sounds like a children's organ. Also some of Yossi'i solos are swalawed in the background guitar and so are hardly heard at all too.
Orphaned Land is not just another heavy metal band, they have melody and harmonica in their songs (and not only in the quiet one's). You can't just put another stupid soundman that will cause it all to heard like FUCKING NOISE. But this is the situation for now as far as me and my friends see it.

Orphaned, I'm hoping you will recieve this message and will take it into your attention.
Hoping to see you soon in another great concert with a little bit better sound (and maybe in Jerusalem),
Asaf Pompan.........E Mail: tana666@walla.co.il