question about sd2.0 routing

ATLA

Oct 12, 2007
The North
I have a problem getting the tracks of each channel in spd2.0 out with ease...

The way i have been doing(ultra noob way) has been by soloing each channel and or bus one by one in the mixer and then going edit-bounce to track one channel at a time. This takes me like 20 minutes to export the entire kit into my daw(sonar 8 btw). I know there is a Multichannel out function. So far i have found no explanation on how to use it in sonar correctly. it could be that i have just been misunderstanding what i am reading.

so my question is how do i do this in sonar?

I don't know how to do it in Sonar, but maybe there's a similar way to how you do it in Logic.

Choose Multioutput or something like that from S2.0, from the mixer, about in the low middle inside the window. After that, in Logic's mixer, the original track you created for S2.0 has a small plus-button. I press it until I have 16 auxiliary channels, then I'm done.

Sorry for explaining half-assedly, but I'm not at home right now so I can't check. Hope it helps.

you want individual tracks of superior?

you just go to the 'bounce' window, hit the 'r' play through the song, press stop when you've played the whole song and hit bounce. choose folder and its done. if you want to bounce all the individual channels, route them as you want then before you hit bounce, check the bounce through mixer option.

couldnt be easier