Question... (for Deron, or anyone)

I don't (can't) draw. It's photo manip and other Photoshop stuff.

p.s. get either "Nothing Lasts... But Nothing is Lost" or "Are You Shpongled?" next.

My first post and thread:

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
Well, I was just taking of my sneaker boot thingamajiggers, and the one lace is all funky. There must be a hole in the outer lace (there is a lace within the lace on some laces if you've never noticed) because the inner lace is poking through. And it's not like a little bit poking out (which has happened to me before) but its a good five inches. So I try to thread it back in, but am not too successful. Then I give a light tug on the part that's poking out and the whole thing comes out. So now my shoelace has a Siamese (sp?) twin.
I just thought I would share that with y'all.

WhiteBeastofWotan said:
yeh, i agree with sosorry... i think Nevermore are much better and too different to be compared to Iced Earth. It might just be that Iced Earth is a little too power metal for me... cuz i hate most power metal (symphony x is an exception), but i don't think Iced Earth come close to Nevermore

Eh, its not too bad, but a little too on topic for my current tastes.

Then make a thread telling her to post. I still see her name in the list of people viewing the forum, even within the past few days.