Question... (for Deron, or anyone)

I miss WD.

Fuck anyone who says Sentient 6 is WD. That's not WD to me. WD is dead to me. Dead. Like, in the crypt and shit, rotting, and decaying.

I have dreams. . . .

Every night. . . .

Come back, WD!

And there he is, laughing at me, L:(L

oh god. i'm too lazy to dig up my first post, but it was a thread called like "greetings from the IE board" or something like that, and it was basically me being a smug highschooler with my passive-aggressive intellectual superiority and starting a new thread about the "IE vs NEvermore" topic cause i was used to making new threads when old threads got too long.

i was basically a huge douche but i still maintain that i internet-owned ledmag somewhere in there.

Fuck if I recall mine. I don't remember anything before harassing the Americans over 9/11 and their arab hate 5 days after I joined.

oh god. i'm too lazy to dig up my first post, but it was a thread called like "greetings from the IE board" or something like that, and it was basically me being a smug highschooler with my passive-aggressive intellectual superiority and starting a new thread about the "IE vs NEvermore" topic cause i was used to making new threads when old threads got too long.

i was basically a huge douche but i still maintain that i internet-owned ledmag somewhere in there.
aww, rueben, you're awesome!

Oh, I'm still a terrible dick IRL when driving and such. I just focus more on humor than assholishness now.