Question for dog owners

Thanks spack :) Definitely going to do all of that. I would never let her in our bed....on the floor in the room sure, but not in the bed.

The good news is she has already been socialized like crazy so it will be a fairly painless transition :) Though, I would bet there will be some issues in the first week due to getting used to our house, etc. I am thankful that my brother has been around her so much and should this go through, he will be helping us out in getting her used to us and her new home.

australian cattle dogs

hoooooooooooooooooooly shit, i had a friend once who got one of these dogs, and that thing was just NUTS

i actually was really good friends with the guy, and moved right before they got the dog...i came back like 3 months later to visit, and it was already fiercely protective, and probably the most outwardly vicious dog i've ever seen. it tried to bite anyone/anything that got near their home, and came at me twice the 1st day i was visiting.

then i fed him a couple hot dogs thru their chain link fence, and he loved the shit out me forever! dogs are weird creatures...

hoooooooooooooooooooly shit, i had a friend once who got one of these dogs, and that thing was just NUTS

i actually was really good friends with the guy, and moved right before they got the dog...i came back like 3 months later to visit, and it was already fiercely protective, and probably the most outwardly vicious dog i've ever seen. it tried to bite anyone/anything that got near their home, and came at me twice the 1st day i was visiting.

then i fed him a couple hot dogs thru their chain link fence, and he loved the shit out me forever! dogs are weird creatures...

hahaha, I did the same thing to an opossum that lived in my neighbors tree growing up. Gave him some hot dogs and he then could be called on command....smelly bastard though haha

Dogs are pretty cool but will possibly stink up the damn house. Dog hair everywhere. Higher chance of poop in house. May vomit in the house on your bed or couch etc...

I grew up with a lot of cats and dogs. It was a welcome change when I moved away for a few years. Now Im back and while I enjoy the company of the pets I think I would prefer being without.

If ever you like running, take her with you. Dogs are crazy about running, and if you make this a habbit, you will see her jump of pleasure when she sees you're dressed up for running and take her leach, or say "let's run !"