question for german anthrax fans

fatdonut

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2004
any idea if the anthrax set from rock am ring is gonna be broadcast on rockpalast over the weekend?

with a bit of fiddling around i can pick it up in the uk on satellite - just wondered if anyone had any news - the official rockpalast website is a bit vague

fatdonut said:
any idea if the anthrax set from rock am ring is gonna be broadcast on rockpalast over the weekend?

with a bit of fiddling around i can pick it up in the uk on satellite - just wondered if anyone had any news - the official rockpalast website is a bit vague
Well, http://www.rockpalast.de/sendetermine/ sais nothing about anthrax, but they broadcast 7 hours tonight (RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS,
THE RASMUS, KORN und MACHINE HEAD.......) and 7 tomorrow TOTEN HOSEN, MOTÖRHEAD, EVANESCENCE.............) and next week they'll broadcast more from r.a.r. + r.i.p. I'm sure, they'll broadcast part of the anthrax gig one of these nights. So stay awake! :headbang:
But you know what makes me sad: Can't see rockpalast any more (f***in' cable!)
:yell: :erk: :Smug: :yuk:
So I need to see them live again 3 times in august in austria:hotjump:

motorhead evanescence etc were broadcast LAST night - motorhead rocked as ever but they only broadcast the 2nd half of the set - only 30 minutes :yell:

unfortunately it looked last night that they only recorded the bands on the centrestage and alternastage so once again it looks like anthrax are gonna be ignored by the nob-ends who decide what we should watch

so instead of a real metal band, rockpalast think its better to broadcast pathetic one hit wonders like the razmus ffs!!!! shite kiddie metal - and why does their lead singer have half a dead crow on his head anyway - what a tosser :hotjump:

rockpalast have their own messageboard - come on everyone, lets overload the bloody thing with request for an anthrax broadcast - they might finally get the message then!