Question for Mike, and others.

TheApostle

Mar 4, 2005
America
What do you think of solo guitarists such as Michael Hedges? He played with a unique style unlike many other guitarists. He was also very innovative (in my opinion). Do you find this kind of music audibly pleasing? (I think I made that word up)

For all I know, Mike could have listed a guitarist similar to Hedges in an interview somewhere. I never recignize all the names, so bare with me.

Thanks.

Benighted1 said:
When are people going to learn that putting "question for Mike" pretty much guarantee's he won't answer it..

Probably around the same time people learn to stay on topic. (Also known as "never")

TheApostle said:
Probably around the same time people learn to stay on topic. (Also known as "never")
what kind of an answer was that? did you just admit you're an idiot for making an off-topic thread with the title "uhhh qustian for mik lol"?

I get it, now I can make posts about other bands in the actual Opeth forum instead of Non-Opeth Music Chat. I just have to ask Mike what he thinks of the band.

all_sins_undone said:
what kind of an answer was that? did you just admit you're an idiot for making an off-topic thread with the title "uhhh qustian for mik lol"?

No I admitted to making an off-topic thread with the title "Question for Mike, and others."

I also proved that no one can stay on topic, even if this is in the wrong section. :erk:

To be honest, I didn't even realize that there was a "non-opeth" message board attached to the Opeth board. I really don't post on here often. Sorry. :erk:

Scourge of Malice said:
Atleast this forum supports a GOOD band... :cool:
lol yeah right...:rolleyes: :lol:
the cob forum is in ruins because of are you dead yet lol..
but the other cds of the bands are great

at least there seems to be less forum trolls here.