question: how was YOUR weekend?

I went out with some friends for a dude's 30th bday to Port Costa. Stayed up crazy late and got pretty blasted. Woke up the next day and we all played kickball, BBQd and later went to see Brothers Grimm. Sunday was sleeping in, recovering and laundry.

I think that all adds up to AWESOME. I miss my family, but it's nice to have absolutely zero home responsibilities for the time being.

yeah janet walked in and found this dude in our bedroom stacking shit up by the window. he took off with a duffle bag and she CHASED HIM DOWN and got our stuff back. wtf is right.

ohh my god (1) janet is tough as nails (2) you need to like make sure that never happens again or i will be like terrified for you (3) she must have been FREAKED OUT.

jeez i mean, was your house easy to get into? that really freaks me out when i get the idea in my head that someone could be in my house (especially with my pets)
big dogs = very useful in scary dudes off that's for sure.

there is one window that's easily accesible but you have to go through our neighbor's yard and up on our back deck to get to it

very audacious burglar

we're trying to get bars put on that one.

also this guy has definitely hit at least one other house on our street

Friday, I got to see my dad completely shit-faced (when I asked him how many drinks he had, his response was "Uh...about 500!") and I got to see him engage in some drunken wrestling with my brother. It was awesome.

The rest of the weekend was pretty slow. Not much happened on Saturday. Saw a black man with torn and stained clothing walking through a gas station parking lot with a switchblade in his hand. Thought that was kinda weird.

Yesterday, I came close to destroying some monitors at Sam Ash because they couldn't handle the low bass frequencies I was hitting with some of the keyboards. The employees didn't care though, because they were too stoned to really even know what was going on.

Went to see 40 year old virgin on friday night. Put a coworker out of a jam by driving his motorcycle out of the pound as he got into a little accident while driving alone with an apprentice's permitearly saturday morning. Had a party all day on satruday complete with bar-b, fun on the lake and stupid games. Recovered on sunday and wrote a bunch of shit for a job I applied to and a few IW reviews.