Question regarding dogs

Heres my dog Ozzie as a pup (1/2 Beagle 1/2 Bassethound)
ozzman009.jpg

and heres a recent one of him in his usual/unusual laying position
stpats08041.jpg

he was a real pain in the ass at first and i thought about getting rid of him even but he turned around. Basset hounds are quite stubborn and stupid and Beagles tend to be really hyper.

Beagles and Basset Hounds really aren't that stupid. The fact that they are hunting dogs makes them determined and easily bored which, if you're teaching them things, makes it hard

Stay way from Jack Russel Terriers. They are idiots.

I agree with that, I had one before and everytime the door opened he would try to run away. One time he ate a whole queesh and was puking for hours lol. But, I would suggest a dachsund, I have one and he is a well behaved, quiet dog. Or you could get one of these:

xin_361102240754671217214.jpg

Stupid people as well!...(@ ACHRISK and the prev dog jumper vid)

Lets put the window all the way down for little rover. What claws at my nuts even more are the people who drive around with thier little fairy-dogs sitting on thier laps with the dog hanging out the drivers-side window...what a fuckin hazard!

stupid dogs.

I think a beagle could be a cool dog to have...if one were to have a dog forced on one.

Stay way from Jack Russel Terriers. They are idiots.

My Jack Russel Terrier is smart... they can learn tons of shit if their owner isnt stupid... and usually very calm. (granted she's a bit fat)

I just remembered the post panzerfaust made where he said his dad was a dog. Someone needs to find it for me.