Question regarding dogs

i used to have a beagle. he was a nice little fellow

The dog you seek is a cat.

Dog-Cat--22624.jpg

~gR~

get a Golden Retriever...they do really well on there own when you aren't there...I know because I've had one...and they are really good by themselves.

Just be completely sure you really want a dog. If you're at all hesitant...I say don't get one. Pets are like having kids and sometimes can be even more work. I'm not a big pet lover, but can understand people who are and some of the benefits in having pets...have many family and friends who own. Have also seen huge medical costs, traumatic experiences, (seriously) like my father-in-law who is a stone cold-guys guy, sobbed like a baby... only once in his life...when he had to put down his Black Lab. My brother-in-law did the same with his dog.

Also, if any Dog is smaller than a Cat...then it aint a real Dog! Put a pole in its ass and use it as a mop!:D

Why seek advice from people on a metal forum regarding the attributes of specific breeds of dogs? All we can do is speak from the experience we've had with the specific dogs we've owned. All dogs have their own personality quirks which makes most information you get here unreliable and useless. There are much better corners of the internet to get the information you're looking for in an effecient, accurate manner.

...There are much better corners of the internet to get the information you're looking for in an effecient, accurate manner.

Efficient and accurate manner would have been to post a fuckin source from said corners of the internet! :D

Also: I'm allergic to cats, so if you recommend I get a cat I'm going to yell at you

The dog you seek is a cat.

Idiot

get a Golden Retriever...they do really well on there own when you aren't there...I know because I've had one...and they are really good by themselves.

Too big

Why seek advice from people on a metal forum regarding the attributes of specific breeds of dogs? All we can do is speak from the experience we've had with the specific dogs we've owned. All dogs have their own personality quirks which makes most information you get here unreliable and useless. There are much better corners of the internet to get the information you're looking for in an effecient, accurate manner.

Maybe because I already did research and wanted personal opinions/experiences from people?