Question - Song Subject: Angelmaker

The story of Amelia Dyer has a lot in common with the song's lyrics but the actual story of 'The Angelmaker' has a Swedish background.

From an interview with Andreas: "I came up with the concept but Tommy developed it and wrote all the lyrics. I found an article about “Änglamakerskor” in Swedish which roughly translated to Angelmaker. In Sweden during the late eighteen hundreds a lot of children were born by poor, unwed young women. They were often forced to hand their children away because they could not care for them. The government then paid for orphanages to care for the children. Some privately run such institution made a routine of abusing the children and not feeding them properly etc. until they finally died, and turned into angels supposedly. This song deals with a famous Swedish, such angelmaker, that was ultimately sentenced to death."

Two years ago i red a very impressive dutch book. It´s from a Belgium writer.

The book is also called, ´the Angelmaker´(in dutch: de Engelenmaker). And the story is also very familiar.
The Seventh Wonder song immediately reminded me to this book. :)

I actually think I say a documentary on Swedish Television SVT some year or so ago about this Swedish angelmaker. Would be intereesting to revisit that documentary now... Mayby Andreas can shed some light and tell if this was the story he used for the song? Mayby the documentary is still out there somewhere?