Question....

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
The subject was brought up in a previous post, and I know this may be a bit pre-mature, but if we did decide to do bonus tracks on our next CD, what would you be more interested in seeing:
"Live" audio tracks

or

a Multimedia disc which would contain a "Live" video and maybe some "In the Studio" clips???

or even

Re-Recorded songs from "Eyes..." with a better production, and Chris H on Bass???

...and of the live tracks, which song(s) (no more than two) would you be interested in hearing/seeing????

Dave
:cool:

I guess the video would be my choice, but that'd be if it was good quality. Maybe kill two birds with one stone and have a video of an older song, but with Chris H on bass. That, for me at least, would absolutely rule.

My live choices: Test of Wills and With These Words.

Dave any of those would be cool, but I vote for this one.

Re-Recorded songs from "Eyes..." with a better production, and Chris H on Bass???

As far as what song, I would be happy with any, but since you asked I gotta go with "Test Of Wills" .

Todd

Actually, Eddie, I dig Bon Jovi, and always have. Not afraid to admit it.

Could be because it reminds me of a time when all I had to worry about was my band, my babes, and my beer (or lack thereof)

LOL. Had to say it. But Bon Jovi's always had that ability, to write songs that allow you to "relate" to their tunes.

All that being said, You shoulda seen me in '88...ah the poseur years ;)

Now I have to worry about the mortgage, the car payment(s), kids, job, certain slavemasters (hmmmm...who dat?) and about a thousand other things...and still find time to be concerned with my band, my babe (singular) and my beer (what's on sale)...

So, I still relate to Bon Jovi. And I think this new album is very, very good- not prog, of course, but it's good to let my brain rest every once in a while...and enjoy music for being music...not mathematics...

CH:lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally I'd love to hear some EotO stuff redone with Chris H..probably don't even have to say which song in particular since the guys already know what my fave is hehe :)

I WANNA SEE POWER OF OMENS LIVE. SO I'D LIKE TO SEE THE MULTIMEDIA DISC THING WITH THE LIVE "TEST OF WILLS" OR "IN THE END" IF YOU GUYS PLAY IT LIVE BY THE TIME THE NEXT ALBUM IS RELEASED, AND ALSO SOME VIDEO FROM THE STUDIO. THAT'LL BE AMAZING. YOU GUYS SHOULD RE-RECORD ALL OF THE EYES OF THE ORACLE ALBUM LATER ON WITH CHRIS H. WELL, THATS WHAT I THINK.;)

Go with video, but I am always up for a new version of cool songs. For instance, the live version of "Lady Wore Black" by Queensryche. The verse was slowed down a bit and it freakin rocks!

Ok, just make a two disc set with the second disc containing ALL of the goodies. :)

Very very cool feedback!!! Thanks so much for posting everyone...this definately, gives us an idea of what to do for the next CD...although there was a good mix of everything I asked about :lol: but none the less, it helps to see what you all want. Well, if it doesn't make it to a CD, then who knows, the website is the next best thing. ;)

~Dave

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens
That's quite a compliment, Ultima! I don't know if I can even say that...LOL!!!

CH
*Ducks and hides from Dave*:rolleyes:

Ooooooo you're in trouble now.. :lol: