Questions For Saxon

My first Saxon gig was Monsters of Rock in 1983 at "Erbsenberg" Soccer/Football Stadium in Kaiserslautern, Germany. Great gig. Motorhead was there, Ozzy cancelled as usual, and it was Thin Lizzy's last tour.

I am aware that the US music market has unveiled itself as a huge pile of shit, but I still can find the occaisional Metal Gem in the shops. Saxon albums are nowhere to be found.

Why is this? Does SPV not have a branch in the US? Is it a distribution problem?

I understand that tours over here are economically unfeasable, but the breakeven point on CD's is very low.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!

What do your children think of your careers? And have they ever seen you perform at one of the big festivals in Europe?

Ever consider taking an opening slot on major tour again? Like maybe when Iron Maiden hits the road next year?

Maybe it's time to change yer recordcompany Saxon?, or are you just getting tired (hope not:cry: )

remember the anthology vidio from the 80s, how about bringing another anthology vidio or dvd out from where the other left of right up to the present day there must be quite a few vidios released from then but most of us fans havent seen em any chance of that being released?

Also back in the 80s saxon played at the hammersmith odeon the concert was recorded by i think EMI but never released any chance of that being released in the future? i no it has the twats on it Oliver dawson but its got our biff and quinn on there as we no i saw a slight clip of it on the british heavy metal top ten programme which i think ch 4 did as far as i can rem and the camera work on it looked really good capturing saxon live which i think other vidios which ive seen so far only i enjoy them havent done that. That wud be a good vidio for us fans to have please please please.

Vince: force Saxon to answer these questions, it's the least they can do for us.

071.gif