Questions?

SoulReaverDan

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2008
Hey, I know that the band members check this forum out, so I figured this would be a good place to put this. Believe it or not- I'm doing my World Mythology final thesis on Legend of the Bone Carver. Best. Professor. Ever.:headbang: Anyways, that aside, I wanted to ask you guys if there were any inspirations or origins behind the album- I read through your responses on the thread about religious influences, and I don't want to assume anything It would be a huge help, if you can point me in the direction of any myths or legends you guys based it on or drew inspiration from, if not, I can just stumbled around and guess about it! Thanks, Pyramaze, and rock on!

You'd be surprised- there's a pretty good amount of people in my class, there's like, one empty chair in the room. Anyways: STATUS UPDATE! Right now I'm taking the lyrics and working out the story in an outline, with what line from what song indicates that part of the story... it's helping a lot. I'll make that widely available for those that want it once it's done. The paper itself, btw, won't be up (or available, I might just make it a thing you PM me to read) until I've gotten it back graded and everything.