Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

ChildrenOfBodom_woa9.jpg

Alexi's "Creature of the Night" tee, can anyone tell me briefly about if it has any story behind it.

Oh and where can i get one:lol:

It comes from H&M, but is no longer available. Apparently an ex-girlfriend bought it for him

I just sent a email about it to one of the stores, and i'm going tomorrow into town to check with the other one if it's doable. :)

I'm not obsessed ! :lol:

hey guys
does anyone of you know where i might get information about "stoned" (Roope Latvala)?
I've been searching with google n stuff.. but didn't really find anything...
Would be quite awesome if someone has like a song or video, he might upload or just send the link.. dunno^^
thanks ;)

I just sent a email about it to one of the stores, and i'm going tomorrow into town to check with the other one if it's doable. :)

I'm not obsessed ! :lol:

I've been wanting one for a long time, too.

What'd they say when you emailed them?

hey guys
does anyone of you know where i might get information about "stoned" (Roope Latvala)?
I've been searching with google n stuff.. but didn't really find anything...
Would be quite awesome if someone has like a song or video, he might upload or just send the link.. dunno^^
thanks ;)

www.stonetribute.tk is a good source for Stone information.

You can find videos from YouTube aswell but obviously not by searching for just "Stone", hehe. Try song titles instead. This dude has quite a few ripped from the Get Stoned, Stay Stoned DVD: http://www.youtube.com/user/Peacemaker1992 You'll soon notice that the other guitarist Jiri is such an Alexi wannabe with his stage antics and all not even to mention his disturbingly familiar looking guitar!

Haha!! Reverse!

Right, here's a question about where I could possibly purcahse any of these official COB shirts:

2008 - Bloodbath Shirt
2006 - COBHC shirt w/ crossed scythes on the back
2003 - COBHC crossed scythes t-shirt

I think they should still make older shirts because some of the older ones are MUCH better than the current ones. It's just a shame for those of us who into discovered COB in like '04 and I wasn't into "supporting" them like this. I just listened to downloaded mp3's.

i got that bloodbath shirt:p
i got it from large popmerchandising, but they ship only holland and belgium..

as far as i know they have been selling the 2006 tshirt but its sold out a while ago

edit: also, i have been waiting for a shirt with this print but they never released it:erk:
it was a cool pic

Oh wow, sweet. Shipping to those countries only is a bit shit though. And 18 Eu is quite alot for just a shirt alone imo. Maybe you could help me out buy getting me one and shipping it or something.

the price is always 18-19 euro for a shirt here, and its a dutch company so thats why:)
id like to help you but i don't have a clue how to do these things, 1st send a tshirt but what about the money.
+ its like 3.50 euro for shipping from holland to me, i usually buy like 5 times a year with a lot of stuff for that shippingcost (which remains the same) and for some bonusstuff if you buy for more than 100 euro or something:D

but if you can get this shipping/money thing fixed i could order one for you if you like, (also, they are freaking slow at sending to me, usually like 1.5-2 weeks ftl)
but if you count all that money, isn't it a lot for just a shirt:erk:

Don't worry about it. I found it on EMP.com. I haven't checked whether they ship to the UK but I'm hoping they do. I said 18.99 Euros is alot but I converted it and it comes to £15, add another £5 for P&P and it's the same price as a band shirt from a venue here in London, so I guess it's not actually that bad.

I'll probably get it soon, it looks awesome and I've never seen it before.

'nyone know of some cool wallpapers?
like the reaper roadsign that was on Alexi's shirt on CRY
or the Needled 24/7 t-shirt?