Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

What is the difference between "Angels Don't Kill" & "Angels Don't Kill (Remix)"?
I've heard both songs but I did not notice any difference :S

PS: The remix is on the "Trashed, Lost & Strungout (E.P.)"

Yea, it doesn, unless you hear the transition from BBT to ADK. I love the long live passages Janne does to Angels Don't Kill, Mask Of Sanity, Bed Of Razors..

I thought the little part before ADK was awesome. It's one of the best parts of the movie, and just sounds terrifying with how calmly it's being said.

hey dudes !

i didn´t know where to put this so just try it here

alexi has some.. goddamn what´s it in english.. at his left arm a kind of Steel Bracelet with lotsa rings. where do you think he got this? i tried everywhere but it looks like he doesn´t put it off so maybe it´s like its locked or somethin hope you understand my half english :rofl:

rock on

Why is this band terrible at writing and playing music? :puke:

If you can't enjoy Bodom like us, the real fans, you should better GTFO of here and suck some more MCR dick.

hey dudes !

i didn´t know where to put this so just try it here

alexi has some.. goddamn what´s it in english.. at his left arm a kind of Steel Bracelet with lotsa rings. where do you think he got this? i tried everywhere but it looks like he doesn´t put it off so maybe it´s like its locked or somethin hope you understand my half english :rofl:

rock on

Hey dude, welcome to the board first of all!
Try e-mailing:www.ottoversand.at. They had some bracelets like that like 1 year ago or something. If you need any further information, feel free to pm me.

kay thank ya I´ll try , i really love this damn thing

and if some german stuttgarter dudes waiting for a date for the headlining tour they come at 2. feb to longhorn/LKA ?? whatever thiss is
i was surprised cuz it was on the concert flyer i got yesterday and not in here

You know what bothers me about Children Of Bodom being commercial? The Reaper from Stockholm Knockout and the bloody hand from Blooddrunk UK single are all over new shit. Eg. the new vinyl re-issues have them and the reloaded 2008 cds, and Hellhounds on my trail. Those images have nothing to do with these albums.

this was at bloodstock 05. janne was also on the stage but just stood there drinkin a beer. after singin alexi took rythm guitarists guitar and had a wee blast. was incredible. they where headlining the festival the following day.:headbang: the song was youth gone wild btw

Thanks! Sounds like you were there :) Didn't manage to get a vid no?! God I'd have loved to see that :p