Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

It makes the band commercial and cheap and un-original.

You're right! That tiny thing called music which keeps evolving and still rocks is nothing compared to a tiny image in the records! Damn it Children Of Bodom are commercial!!!

For fucks sake what the hell does it matter a damn image? At least for me what counts is the music, not a damn reaper (which is nowhere to be seen in the Blooddrunk album or in the Blooddrunk singles (in any of the versions) or in the SPFTD single) or an ugly hand. I mean, the reaper has been all over the albums (not the same positon always but always the reaper with the styche) and nothing said anything, but now that a tiny reaper logo appears we go nuts? Sorry dudes but I don't see your point.

I mean, what the fuck does the Blooddrunk hand have to do with Follow the Reaper? :) I know the band isn't even aware what's going on on that front, so I just have a silent laugh at these fucked up marketing ideas, shitty merchandise or whatever. Only thing I care about is what's in the hands of the band itself: they should demand for better album artwork - they should have maintained the style of the first three albums. What's going on these times is pure bullshit.

I mean, what the fuck does the Blooddrunk hand have to do with Follow the Reaper? :) I know the band isn't even aware what's going on on that front, so I just have a silent laugh at these fucked up marketing ideas, shitty merchandise or whatever. Only thing I care about is what's in the hands of the band itself: they should demand for better album artwork - they should have maintained the style of the first three albums. What's going on these times is pure bullshit.

I know what you mean, but I don't think they really care.

I mean hell, they picked the SW cover from a generic artbook, then just sort of ran with it.

You're right! That tiny thing called music which keeps evolving and still rocks is nothing compared to a tiny image in the records! Damn it Children Of Bodom are commercial!!!

For fucks sake what the hell does it matter a damn image? At least for me what counts is the music, not a damn reaper (which is nowhere to be seen in the Blooddrunk album or in the Blooddrunk singles (in any of the versions) or in the SPFTD single) or an ugly hand. I mean, the reaper has been all over the albums (not the same positon always but always the reaper with the styche) and nothing said anything, but now that a tiny reaper logo appears we go nuts? Sorry dudes but I don't see your point.

:erk:

Fanboi alert!!!

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I mean, what the fuck does the Blooddrunk hand have to do with Follow the Reaper? I know the band isn't even aware what's going on on that front, so I just have a silent laugh at these fucked up marketing ideas, shitty merchandise or whatever. Only thing I care about is what's in the hands of the band itself: they should demand for better album artwork - they should have maintained the style of the first three albums. What's going on these times is pure bullshit.

I agree.

Q: Where i can get now first 3 singles? Ebay is not valid variant for me, so if you have one of these, write PM please? :)
P.S. Sorry for my bad english, i'm only a russian student )

The first 3 singles all in all would cost you around 50-200 €, so since it's your first post I just say buying the 2008 editions of Something Wild and Follow the Reaper would be one way to go..

Er.., just one stupid question..

On Red Light In My Eyes Pt. 1 and Pt. 2, someone with a dark voice sings together with Alexi. Is this himself, or somebody else? If so, who the hell is this?
Thanks in advance, dudes!

Joonas Lehtonen, Theese re-issues is not licended by any russian label :( I would like to purchase original Nuclear Blast editions, but it too expensive for me... (There is not a single copy of these CD-Singles or re-issues even in all internet, lossless of course, nor mp3) I have all studio CD's (except Blooddrunk) and CRY DVD, but i want that damn rare singles too for complete happiness :)

Er.., just one stupid question..

On Red Light In My Eyes Pt. 1 and Pt. 2, someone with a dark voice sings together with Alexi. Is this himself, or somebody else? If so, who the hell is this?
Thanks in advance, dudes!

It's just two recordings of Alexi at the same time I think.

Joonas Lehtonen, Theese re-issues is not licended by any russian label :( I would like to purchase original Nuclear Blast editions, but it too expensive for me... (There is not a single copy of these CD-Singles or re-issues even in all internet, lossless of course, nor mp3) I have all studio CD's (except Blooddrunk) and CRY DVD, but i want that damn rare singles too for complete happiness :)

Then you can't get anything..

^Not anymore because the organizers thought there were too many bodies, but they used to throw bombs to the crowd to get people going.

How do you get the COB tone on the guitar?

Bridge pickup and this:

WAHTETHFUCL.jpg

Here's another stupid one, 'cause it has been posted before, but I couldn't find it:
On the CRY dvd at the end of The Future of Children Of Bodom, Alexi is playing a song on an acoustic guitar
What's the song called, and who wrote it?
(and maybe someone has got a tab of it^^)

Here's another stupid one, 'cause it has been posted before, but I couldn't find it:
On the CRY dvd at the end of The Future of Children Of Bodom, Alexi is playing a song on an acoustic guitar

Acoustic hate me?

The song is called 'Vihaan Humppaa' and the band that made it is called 'Eläkeläiset'.

^WHAT??

btw. I was reading some Blooddrunk reviews and one kid there wrote "Best album since AYDY"

Edit: oh yeah you're talking about this:

It is COB's Hate Me!

Also, check this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EkJmL1NFOY&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: