Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

That's a fairly good deal for 3 vinyls and a free shirt, but picture disk suck in quality and I'm looking to play these babies, forget collectors items, I just want some GOOD Bodom, to blast through the PA/Record Player. The new ones that are available on the homepage (cobhc.com) are real legit though!

And while they're at it, why don't they remaster HCDR, AYDY, Blooddrunk.
Oh, and don't forget CRY.

Seriously, this doesn't make any sense anymore

It is possible not so obviously, but quality of sound became the best only in "Follow the Reaper", and these singles was recorded BEFORE it. It's only 2 songs as a bonus, why not?

How are they sealed? The weren't even sealed in the store in London...:confused:...unless they were and I just forgot. But most singles aren't.

But they weren't sealed when we bought them in Zavvi in London, so how did you get them sealed...that's what I'm wondering. And I don't see how it makes it more rare with a bit of plastic on it, you can buy that stuff and seal cds.

Does anyone remember the maybeline alexi promo pic someone made here ages ago? If someone could post it up that'd be cool :) Couldn't find it in the search engine..

aleximaybelline16zw3qr8bp.jpg

aleximaybelline8kw.jpg

Bushido had to pay to Dimmu Borgir cause he no rights for using the melody.

A bunch of Chakuza-Fans argue that this guy has the rights for "Children of Decadence" but I'm not so sure, cause I can't find informations at GEMA
https://mgonline.gema.de/werke/

So anybody knows, what is going on?

There was a thread about this incident on this forum. our "webmaster" said he informed spinefarm about this because they didnt know about it. So it's pretty likely chakuza's label paid money to spinefarm and they can keep on using it.

GEMA is only for German music I think.