Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

It kinda reminded me of some old american movie with a Hawaii-scene... Well, dunno if that exist anywhere else, but you know, it could be done in like any song.

Bushido had to pay to Dimmu Borgir cause he no rights for using the melody.

A bunch of Chakuza-Fans argue that this guy has the rights for "Children of Decadence" but I'm not so sure, cause I can't find informations at GEMA
https://mgonline.gema.de/werke/

So anybody knows, what is going on?

I don't know and honestly it doesn't concern me, but I'm gonna start calling Children Of Decadence Killamusic from now on. :cool:

You said yourself it came from cobhc news, so if you read it you should know:

Children Of Bodom has been nominated for the Best Finnish Group, Best Metal Album (Blooddrunk) and Best Finnish artist (public vote) in the Emma gaala awards, the Finnish equivalent of the Grammys. The band was awarded with the Export Emma award in 2005 for their achievements in exporting Finnish music. Three years later the band skyrocketed to the 22nd position of the Billboard chart with their latest and most uncompromising work "Blooddrunk" (2008, Spinefarm Records), marking the second best Billboard position for any Finnish band to date.

This Friday, the band starts their full scale European assault "Blooddrunks Crawling Over Your EU 2009" from Berlin with CANNIBAL CORPSE and DIABLO.
:cool:

I know Alexi wrote zero tolerence by Impaled Nazarene but I was under the impression he just wrote the music so I was wondering if these lyrics are his:
Impaled nazarene said:
Originally posted by borissikic
ZERO TOLERANCE

WHY SHOULD WE TOLERATE PANSY FAGGOT SHIT
NOT EVEN IN AN ANIMAL WORLD MALE SUCKS MALE DICK

CRAWL BACK UNDER THE ROCK YOU FAGGOTS CAME FROM
THIS IS REAL FUCKING WORLD, FUCK YOUR INFERIOR RIGHTS!

ZERO TOLERANCE, NO FUCKING RIGHTS
MONKEY FUCKS MONKEY, PUNISHMENT IS A.I.D.S.

IT IS DISGUSTING!!

LISTEN YOU FUCKING HOMO BOYS, YOUR TIME HAS COME
AND IF YOU ARE A LESBIAN, YOU STILL GOT A CUNT TO RAPE

IT IS UNNATURAL!!

Slightly ironic if they are :)

Also how many languages do the guys speak does anyone know? I know they speak Sweddish fairly fluently and English obv and that Janne can speak German.

Also how many languages do the guys speak does anyone know? I know they speak Sweddish fairly fluently and English obv and that Janne can speak German.

from SOB:

In addition to English, Finnish and Swedish (the second official language in Finland), Henkka has also learned a little Spanish and Portugese while in the University and when he was a kid, he was in a French school. When touring in France and some parts of Canada, he sometimes even goes to the microphone, speaks to the crowd and announces the next song, everything in French.

Some info on Zero Tolerance: Alexi wrote the music and Mika Luttinen asked what kind of lyrics he should write for it. Alexi said something like "I don't know, write something about gays or so." and that's the story behind it.

from SOB:

In addition to English, Finnish and Swedish (the second official language in Finland), Henkka has also learned a little Spanish and Portugese while in the University and when he was a kid, he was in a French school. When touring in France and some parts of Canada, he sometimes even goes to the microphone, speaks to the crowd and announces the next song, everything in French.

Ah,thanks :)

Zarok666 said:
Some info on Zero Tolerance: Alexi wrote the music and Mika Luttinen asked what kind of lyrics he should write for it. Alexi said something like "I don't know, write something about gays or so." and that's the story behind it.

Thanks for the info ;) Where'd you hear that though,haven't seen that interview before,is it up on Scythes?

from SOB:

HAIL HENKKA!

from SOB:

Alexi said at many occasions he can speak a little French too.