Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

from an interview with Janne last month in Metal Revolution Webzine (posted today in the interviews thread by 01-deathbyorder):

MR: So the album is still quite new and you are in middle of this insane touring, are there any plans for the future beside touring?
JW: We are booked for one more year of touring so we are basically scheduled the whole next year.

MR: Mostly headlining shows?
JW: Both, some headlining, some festivals, some as a supporting band so maybe in 2010 we are going to start writing the new stuff.

Ahhh kewl, I musta mis-heard.
My hearing is awful.
:D

The Trooper and Final Countdown aren't COB covers right? Then why so many people think other? WHO HAS DONE THOSE COVER? And is Maiden's Fear Of The Dark Bodom cover? Don't kill me asking stupids and writting bad English.

The Trooper and Final Countdown aren't COB covers right? Then why so many people think other? WHO HAS DONE THOSE COVER? And is Maiden's Fear Of The Dark Bodom cover? Don't kill me asking stupids and writting bad English.

None of those are Bodom.

The Trooper cover is by Sentenced.

EDIT: CoB did do a cover of the Iron Maiden song Aces High, though.

Hello
I really like new Blooddrunk font, I try to find them but i can't find them anywhere. Can you help me please?

Who's Zarok and how can i contact him?
Sleeper: I think it's a font because headlines in right menu at official website are written by this font.

Does anyone know if they have any long-sleeved t-shirts this time? Probably not, they never have over here b4, but it would be nice to know whether to bring extra money or not. (If I bring it & there aren't any I'll end up drinking it as I have done the previous however many times!) :oops::rolleyes:

*They'll be touring this year and next year start writing new material as they settle down. It's not the time yet to start anticipating a new album as Blooddrunk is still fresh.

*We don't know the font that was used for Blooddrunk and probably wouldn't even tell it, but I know the AYDY? font.

* But what about my Teeeee-shirt?! :p

Well that was pointless - ppl upstairs aren't allowed merch! :cry:
Even the cockroach-infested now deceased Astoria usually managed to to have some upstairs, where you could move about freely anyway! :rolleyes:
Oh well, managed to buy one outside afterwards. Lets hope it doesn't fade or fall apart after the 1st wash......:heh:

Well that was pointless - ppl upstairs aren't allowed merch! :cry:
Even the cockroach-infested now deceased Astoria usually managed to to have some upstairs, where you could move about freely anyway! :rolleyes:
Oh well, managed to buy one outside afterwards. Lets hope it doesn't fade or fall apart after the 1st wash......:heh:

LOL, then merch outside was well shitey and fake.
I accidently picked up a girly too :rofl: