Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Just a tidbit of random information on an Alexi biography I thought was a bit fake.

Metalfromfinland.com said:
He is involved with arts and crafts and building things out of sand.[citation needed]

Where the hell did they hear that? It's news to me.

iirc that was in wikipedia at some point, those metalfromfinland biographies has been copied from wikipedia. But :lol: to build things out of sand...Alexi's wikipedia page always have some weird "information" in it.

Can Anyone tell what strings Alexi uses for D-Standard tuning?
Well I know some DR Strings 11... but I'd like to know the exact strength for each string because I cant get DR strings in my town so I was about to get them of another brand...
Can anyone help me out?

edit:
google is my friend i know...
11-14-18-28-38-50
is it right that way? because i mean 50 isn't like that strong, is it? I mean it might be a bit.. flabby :lol: ... but are these the right strengths?

Can Anyone tell what strings Alexi uses for D-Standard tuning?
Well I know some DR Strings 11... but I'd like to know the exact strength for each string because I cant get DR strings in my town so I was about to get them of another brand...
Can anyone help me out?

edit:
google is my friend i know...
11-14-18-28-38-50
is it right that way? because i mean 50 isn't like that strong, is it? I mean it might be a bit.. flabby :lol: ... but are these the right strengths?

DR TiteFit, [FONT=arial, helvetica]11-14-18-28-38-50 for D standard.

DR JH-10,
[/FONT]10-14-18-32-44-56[FONT=arial, helvetica] for Drop C.
[/FONT]

Right this is a stupid question but I'm just curious,was wondering if Kim changed her surname upon marrying Alexi? ..like did she ever go by Kim Laiho or if she still does as the contract's still legally binding..

So, is there any news about the video of wacken 2008.
I still haven't found it but it should be out there somewhere.

I read that Alexander used play for a soul/disco outfit from Finland called keytoes back in the days of Something Wild and that he rejoined for a small bit in 2000. Does anyone have any links to the bands music or anything?? I'm interested to hear what they sound like with Ale but can't find them on youtube or last fm or anywhere.