Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

I read that Alexander used play for a soul/disco outfit from Finland called keytoes back in the days of Something Wild and that he rejoined for a small bit in 2000. Does anyone have any links to the bands music or anything?? I'm interested to hear what they sound like with Ale but can't find them on youtube or last fm or anywhere.

I've never seen any. :(

If Val hasn't seen any they likely don't exist! Thanks anyway. It's pretty strange that someone 'famous' like that didn't give the band enough exposure to at least have a few vids of live gigs or something up on youtube. Oh well

er... do you know Vietnam where will held Missworld 2010? I want Cob go there very much T_T, give a gig or they can see miss world contest ="= someone tell them about that plzzzz!!!

a stupid question...

Who runs the cobhc officil web site?
'cause i noticed some mistake in the official tab...
In needled a sentence is missing....in YABOF a whole verse
In SNBN There is this verse that i don't here anywhere[And now decades later
On this haunted shore
We all better take caution...
for the Reaper wants more... ]
and so on...

a stupid question...

Who runs the cobhc officil web site?
'cause i noticed some mistake in the official tab...
In needled a sentence is missing....in YABOF a whole verse
In SNBN There is this verse that i don't here anywhere[And now decades later
On this haunted shore
We all better take caution...
for the Reaper wants more... ]
and so on...

Thanks for being active!

-Yep, indeed one line had gone missing from Needled, it should be fixed now.

-You're Better Off Dead! is also missing one verse, but there's a reason for that. The verse is also missing from the Hate Crew Deathroll booklets (and there's none in the You're Better Off Dead! booklet either) so, for some reason, it's just one of those lyrics that Alexi never released.

-Silent Night: yes, you can't hear those four lines in the song but they're still included in the Hatebreeder booklet. I don't really know what their real function is, possibly just something Kimberly wrote but they couldn't fit it to the song, yet the band still liked it so much they wanted to print it to the booklet anyway. It's now in italic so hopefully it's a bit less confusing.

Thanks for being active!

-You're Better Off Dead! is also missing one verse, but there's a reason for that. The verse is also missing from the Hate Crew Deathroll booklets (and there's none in the You're Better Off Dead! booklet either) so, for some reason, it's just one of those lyrics that Alexi never released.

-Silent Night: yes, you can't hear those four lines in the song but they're still included in the Hatebreeder booklet. I don't really know what their real function is, possibly just something Kimberly wrote but they couldn't fit it to the song, yet the band still liked it so much they wanted to print it to the booklet anyway. It's now in italic so hopefully it's a bit less confusing.

just the slightest :kickass:

and thanks for explaining and fixing :)

Thanks for being active!

It's not included in my booklet :( Hatebreeder "special edition".

Hey, i'd like to make a request.

I'm searching for the pic on the backside of the something wild special edition.

I have the cd but i'm searcing for the pic on the internet.

Anybody seen it?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPpTolQiID0&NR=1[/ame]
has there ever been a complete tab for this?

^ well yes, parts of it are in their, but its not complete...
so I actually would like to now whether there is a complete version (cus i didnt find one), thats the reason why i was asking this question.
I should probably ask this in the TAB tread then!?

Ok now, this question has been discussed sometimes, but I still have a couple of doubts: Roopes solos.

AYDY: 3rd solo in Next In Line.
BD: 2nd solo on Banned From Heaven and maybe one of the solos in Roadkill Morning.

Am I right/wrong/whatever/anyone knows?

The 2nd on BFH is sure, as he plays it live too, and the 3rd one in Next In Line I guess it's him because it has a tapping that it's extremely Roope-style. Abour Roadkill Morning it's just a wild guess because I can only see Roope soloing on that one or in DWE,DFN as the other solos sound really like Alexi.

Like you said, the 2nd one in BFH is definitely Roope.

As for the others, I think Alexi mentioned it in one or two magazine articles, but it was never very clear.

One thing I definitely remember though is K-man saying that Alexi's guitar tracks are panned left and Roope's are panned right. So listen to it with only the right side of stereo sound to tell, maybe.