Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

LOL I just noticed that in the fifth line of Hate Me! lyrics in the old Nuclear blast booklet it says "I've become become.." lol it's fix'd in the reloaded version from Spinefarm. Has anybody noticed that?

LOL I just noticed that in the fifth line of Hate Me! lyrics in the old Nuclear blast booklet it says "I've become become.." lol it's fix'd in the reloaded version from Spinefarm. Has anybody noticed that?

I'll check that from the different booklets when I get home. It is true that Alexi does sing "become become."

It says so in both booklets. Just one of those mysteries. What about the single booklet? I still haven't got it back from a pal I borrowed it last spring.

Yeah that's where I saw it too but cant find it in full anywhere.

Anyone know if there's ever been official Sinergy/Warmen merch like hoodies or t-shirts? I'm thinking of designing one for myself if I cant buy one somewhere..

Yeah that's where I saw it too but cant find it in full anywhere.

Anyone know if there's ever been official Sinergy/Warmen merch like hoodies or t-shirts? I'm thinking of designing one for myself if I cant buy one somewhere..

I think in an older thread someone said he got a PM from Janne that there's no official Warmen merch.

I saw some Sinergy members wearing their merchandise but I never saw any of them for sale. I wanted to do a Sinergy shirt on my own (createad a offtopic thread but no one sent me a picture I was looking for). I think their "s" logo sucks due to the pentagram and the cover artworks arent that cool for shirts.

Damn it anyway! Looks like I'll be making my own! Yeah I agree about the album covers looking a bit shit to be paying to get printed on a shirt.. I was thinking though I might get a plain black hoodie and get the Sinergy logo in electric pink on the front in the normal logo style or maybe Sinergy written in the Misfits font, with a band pic underneath and on the back an album cover..probably Beware the Heavens with tourdates superimposed over it..but if its gonna cost too much I wont bother and buy a Blooddrunk hoodie instead!

Why is this band terrible at writing and playing music? :puke:

gtfo~4.jpg