Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Were can I find sizes to the hoodies on Hatewear ?
I want a flamereaper no-zip hoodie but I don't now which size I should take.

I mean the measures of the sizes

Can anyone tell me what "Haistakaapa vittu jo" means?

I know vittu is a swearword but can you tell me the whole thing's meaning?

well literally it is "smell the cunt already" but it's more liek "would you mind fucking off already?" or "Fuck off already"

Yeah it's in the booklet for Impaled Nazarene's Nihil. Says "Haistakaapa vittu jo by Wildchild" at the solo point. Those who don't know Alexi played guitar on that album..

Smile Pretty For The Devil single will be released December 1. in UK and there'll be a UK single that's strictly limited to 1000 copies including 3 tracks: The song, video and TALK DIRTY TO ME, not Suicidal cover D: It will come in a poster bag (?). I hope that the normal single will be different.

Could this be the artwork?
cobnewwz3.jpg

Something totally different. I always wondered some things about something wild.

The album as it's sold now and the past 9 years, are these the recordings which were supposed to be for the Belgian label?
Did this belgian label ever sell the album under the name of Inearthed?
Did they change the song title to Lake Bodom after the band's name change?

Something totally different. I always wondered some things about something wild.

The album as it's sold now and the past 9 years, are these the recordings which were supposed to be for the Belgian label?
Did this belgian label ever sell the album under the name of Inearthed?
Did they change the song title to Lake Bodom after the band's name change?

Well, they'll probably never release the shit that was recorded then. It wasn't finished, I mean the recording process, and the band "split" up.

Dunno 'bout Lake Bodom

It would be cool to hear what they did in the studio for that label, maybe they recorded Shining and all that.. That would have been AWESOME. I fucking love IneartheD. I think that they didn't record any IneartheD songs (except Talking To The Trees, it doesn't matter as it was never released) when they signed for Spinefarm records so that the Belgian label would not sue or some..

^To both of you: I think they actually didn't record the thing twice, but got the material only once. I don't think there's a ''Belgian ripp-off deal'' Something Wild somewhere in Alexi's place or something.

Could this be the artwork?
cobnewwz3.jpg

I don't think so, I think it's just the add for the single. It'd be the first one with no reaper, and I don't think they'll ever do that.

^To both of you: I think they actually didn't record the thing twice, but got the material only once. I don't think there's a ''Belgian ripp-off deal'' Something Wild somewhere in Alexi's place or something.

I thought the same because they mentioned in a interview (it may be CRY) that they got paid for the studio time by spinefarm. But i never read/heard something that exactly said it's the recording for the belgian label we always listen to.
In this fact implies the lake bodom question I wrote about before.

I don't think so, I think it's just the add for the single. It'd be the first one with no reaper, and I don't think they'll ever do that.

Blooddrunk single, Children of Bodom single. And I knew that this is just an add, but I wanted to hear others thoughts.