Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

how do i change the thing under my SN from senior member to something else?

orite.jpg

It's a description for fanboys or fanboyish behaviour. OMG = OH MY GOD !!!1! So if someone goes crazy for alexi's pants or claims he'd be the best guitar player in the whole world, we call this guy or his behaviour OMG ALEKSI!!1!

It's a description for fanboys or fanboyish behaviour. OMG = OH MY GOD !!!1! So if someone goes crazy for alexi's pants or claims he'd be the best guitar player in the whole world, we call this guy or his behaviour OMG ALEKSI!!1!

woo thank you!:lol:

it helped...

but..

or claims he'd be the best guitar player in the whole world

isn't he though?

I want to find some more metal bands to listen to. I'm into melodeath/power/symphonic, and some metalcore-type stuff. I really enjoy epic/folk/heroic lyrical themes. The main metal bands I listen to are CoB, Sinergy, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, Luca Turilli/Dreamquest, Ensiferum, Turisas, Wintersun, Norther, Pagan's Mind, Symphony X, Nightwish, In Flames, Soilwork (mainly Natural Born Chaos). I also really enjoy Opeth's Damnation album. Blackwater Park is kind of cool too.

Any recommendations of anything along those lines? Even just one suggestion would be appreciated, thanks =)

Hi! I'm new here...

Why I may NOT post attachments? Do I have to make a lot of replys on the forum or something like that?
Thanks for the answer. :cry:

I want to find some more metal bands to listen to. I'm into melodeath/power/symphonic, and some metalcore-type stuff. I really enjoy epic/folk/heroic lyrical themes. The main metal bands I listen to are CoB, Sinergy, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, Luca Turilli/Dreamquest, Ensiferum, Turisas, Wintersun, Norther, Pagan's Mind, Symphony X, Nightwish, In Flames, Soilwork (mainly Natural Born Chaos). I also really enjoy Opeth's Damnation album. Blackwater Park is kind of cool too.

Any recommendations of anything along those lines? Even just one suggestion would be appreciated, thanks =)

MOAR OPETHS. For a start. Behemoth, necrophagist, nile, amon amarth.

My question is - are they gonna do a UK leg of the CoB/Shitknot/Machine Head tour?

This is probably a really stupid question, but I was listening to Beware The Heavens just now and I wondered if anyone knows anything about track 8, "Pulsation" - is that Alexi playing, and did he compose it? It doesn't say anything in the CD booklet, or in the SoB Murder Archives. Just curious ... :)

I would think it's Alexi but not sure,love that song..

Does anyone know what is up with Alexis' thing for the number three..the tattoos on his right arm, the way 33 is printed on the back of one of his new concert tees..?