Portuguese (Brazil): torso
Portuguese (Portugal): tronco
Russian: туловище
Spanish: torso
Swedish: torso, bål
Turkish: gövde

(from: click me!)

Now, this should help :)

Murder Archives is wrong, because Henkka didnt earn the nickname Torso due to his athletic body like MA says, but he got it when he used the word torso - which can also be slang for broken - to call all broken things with. Like when his phone was fucked up, he was like "fucking torso" etc. He kept saying torso again and again and eventually the guys in the band started calling him that. This is from some recent interview, I dont remember exactly which :zombie:

^^ Interesting indeed, Shadeg :)

I must admit my first guess was pretty much just a punch in the dark, since he happens to actually have nice body :oops: which makes this "explanation" possible, but I was hoping for the nickname to come from something less obvious :p
I'm just curious... slang in which language you're referring to? Eng/Finn?

Murder Archives is wrong, because Henkka didnt earn the nickname Torso due to his athletic body like MA says, but he got it when he used the word torso - which can also be slang for broken - to call all broken things with. Like when his phone was fucked up, he was like "fucking torso" etc. He kept saying torso again and again and eventually the guys in the band started calling him that. This is from some recent interview, I dont remember exactly which :zombie:

This one, I think:

scan0075.jpg

That sounds more logical.
At the begininig of COB, he doesn't have such an athletic body, you can se it at the pictures of the early years.

Hey guys I 'm new here,and I'll probably even misplace this question...I am looking for a short translation on the video below...it's the "classy" "sorsapilli" joke and the short discusion around it.Could anyone translate the first part of the interview? Like the first minute or so,the lines regarding the joke?

I kinda tried to find it but no luck.
Thanks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd--n5LNW64"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd--n5LNW64[/ame]

Hey guys I 'm new here,and I'll probably even misplace this question...I am looking for a short translation on the video below...it's the "classy" "sorsapilli" joke and the short discusion around it.Could anyone translate the first part of the interview? Like the first minute or so,the lines regarding the joke?

OMG Alexi & Wirman Janne

Alexi: I don’t need to be instrument that we play, but…what it could be, do you have any good idea?
Janne: turbocharger, maybe
Alexi: Dude!
Janne: duck whistle
Alexi: very good!
Olli (interviewer): good one
Alexi: duck shotgun?
Janne: Yeah yeah
Olli: prize is bodom’s new live album
Janne: you almost dropped it
Olli: I almost dropped it. You keep this one…but you have that glass
Olli: And then we have special prize for best…

UFOS!
Alexi: …some fucking light, who cares. We drove on, but when we drove below it we heard sound that I have never heard before. I don’t know if it was too loud or too high or what but it was not from this world. And then my girlfried totally freak out.
Janne: surprisingly
Alexi: sshhh!!
Alexi: can I throw something?
Olli: we have these CDs….you can throw these

First one is answer to question "if Nils Gustafsson would be playing in Bodom what instrument he would play". Viewers also had change to answer to that question and win that CDs.

In second one Alexi talks about his and Kimberly's trip to Roswell and UFOs.

and welcome TURPA TAYNNA!

Has Alexi used a RR1 during a tour, in the earlier years of Bodom? I've been told so, just wanted to make sure. If anyone knows, it'd be appreciated!