Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Oooh actually someone helped (Thanks Muffin :D) via MSN!

asinergyh4ev.jpg

Look back to the day he used Jackson (how short the strap is) it look kinda funny compare to the way he hold the ESP now.

Ok, this one is about Aleksi's strings.

SOB says he use JH 10-56 for Drop C (DR site confirms this) and EH-11 for D standard. I'm watching a site
selling strings atm and DR TiteFit 11-50 are labelled EH-11, which i would believe stand for Extra Heavy.
But! I've always thought he used HiBeams, and according to the site the HiBeam 11-50 is named as EHR-11.

Now the question is:
Does he use HiBeam or TiteFit for D standard?

Additional:
What does EHR stand for?
And using 10-56 in Drop C, wouldn't the lighter strings be a little slack? Could be personal taste in strings ofc.

The only 2 times I heard he mention it is on the DR String ad on YouTube and his instructional DVD. For standard D, 11-50. For Drop C, 10-56. I just go with the TiteFit, if he like it, he'll stick with it instead using 2 different one.
I read this from their website so maybe "round" is where the R come from, just guessing.
"electric guitar strings are designed with pure nickel wrap wire, round wound upon round core"
Yeah, it's personal taste. I prefer low action and a little slack in the string, make annoying string buzz when not plug in amp but doesn't matter of course.

Thanks!

And also, in this pic:

alexistringchangeez6.jpg

..when he's changing strings on the FIN guitar, that he used to play Smile Pretty For The Devil (in D) @ COBTV, the DR package is red. So I would assume that he uses TiteFit's, because HiBeam packages are green.

Guys! I know im not a big poster or anything, but i come to you asking for help!

Im looking for the famed wildchild sticker (No, not a fanboy, my mates after it for his custom he's building it)
Anyone have it? Or know where to get it?
Yes, i've looked on google and ive searched the forums to no avail. I guess i could use photoshop on one of the photo's and rip it from that maybe?

Thanks for any help guys.

Does anyone have a Hatewear hoodie, of you do can you tell me what is on the tag because i think i might have bought a fake one

Mine says jerzee too. Well compared to my brothers hoodie it is of lesser quality. The printing on my brothers is better and it is thicker, which i like :lol:. I found out though it is from Jsr Direct.