Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

^i got a pick which seems like the one you linked but it's different from alexi's pick.
First of all they're made of different materials and second alexi's pick is smaller

I hated the jazz picks until my friend loaned me one because i lost my big purple tortex or whatever ones and now i'm addicted to the red jazz ones, maybe i just got used to it but everything is easier now.

Fuck I mean we gotta figure out what the model name is? Like so we can get them in large quantities like at a guitar store. Wtf do you think im some kind of dero?

We think you're not paying attention. Alexi uses custom Jazz III picks with his name, and they somehow look like Tortex Jazz III, but you're not getting his picks anywhere but in a gig if you catch one. If you want the more similar thing, get some Tortex Jazz III and some normal black or red Jazz III picks and use the ones you prefer out of them. That's the closer you'll get and I doubt there'll be much difference with Alexi's besides the COB logo printed on.

Names?
-Dunlop Jazz III (black or red)
-Dunlop Tortex Jazz III

Fuck I mean we gotta figure out what the model name is? Like so we can get them in large quantities like at a guitar store. Wtf do you think im some kind of dero?

Just so you know, the Alexi pick isn't gonna make you a guitar god.
Its no pick of destiny. Normal Dunlop Jazz III picks are just as good.

Just so you know, the Alexi pick isn't gonna make you a guitar god.
Its no pick of destiny. Normal Dunlop Jazz III picks are just as good.

but i'd swear i've seen alexi with that pick of destiny back in time....
btw with alexi's pick(even if i think it would be the same with the dunlop you're talking about)i can play better,especially solos are less sloppy

So i consider myself lucky!That pick plays so fucking amazing

And thanks btw for the names

Did I not post links and already say the names in the comments above? I like explained why they are called it too

And yes I totally agree with you, anyone who uses Jazz III picks knows it makes you play better. You will NEVER go back to regular. So yes, we will play like guitar gods.

The reason I want to know what pick Alexi uses is because I have used the nylon Jazz III which suck, too bendy and suck for pick scrapes. The black "stiffo" ones are heaps better and own at pick scrapes. The tortex may have better grip and be better for pick scrapes aswell, so I will get one.

I know it`s a really stupid question, but can somebody tell me how to insert images (i have some COB pics on my computer and want to put them into the COB-Pics thread).