Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Could anyone tell me the location used for the "Follow The Reaper" inner sleeve pictures? The photographers are credited but theres no mention of where it was taken Id be grateful for any infomation I know this was a few years back but have never found out:confused::)

Back to the Alexi Laiho pick, I noticed that Andry Wildchilds tab looks darker and not floury like the tortex one on eBay. Are you sure it's tortex? If so can someone link me to where I can buy Tortex Jazz III picks?

Alexi wrote all lyrics and songs but one or two songs here n' there which were written with henkka/alexandre...i'm too busy to list them right now btw

Could anyone tell me the location used for the "Follow The Reaper" inner sleeve pictures? The photographers are credited but theres no mention of where it was taken Id be grateful for any infomation I know this was a few years back but have never found out:confused::)

Why don't you try messaging the photographers? I'm sure they could hook you up with the necessary information...
EDIT: I just messaged the photographer. Whenever I'll get a reply to my message I'll post it here.

I love Alexi's tattoos. I was just wondering if any other band members have any. I was gonna start a new thread but to avoid getting yelled at ("this should be a stupid/beginners question") I put it up here. Anyone know?

Me again :cry: I want to ask if some of you know something about his sister. I know only she is the reason he became playing guitar. How old is she, and etc.

She called him in an interview:lol: (It was posted not long ago).
307mfyc.png